THIRTEEN

Chanhee's POV

I can't live like this in this shithole.

No. No. No.

I have to kill her. And them. And everyone, who comes in my way.

Everyone is same. They hurt me and then pretend they are hurt by me. And when I hurt them, they act like I am a criminal, huh?

I just gave them what they deserve.

Death.

Minseo unnie hated me. She always hated me. Dad never said anything to her, even though I was the younger, she was the favorite child. She was the loved one. She got everything that I ever asked for. Dad treated me and my mother like a lifeless trophy, we were his family too but he always cared about Minseo unnie. She didn't even have mother. She always acted like a injured deer infront of dad and took everything that belonged to me.

First she took my dad and then she took my first love.

She deserved it. She deserved to die. She is the villain here. She is the villain.

But what do I do now? Jimin must be thinking I am the evil one here. Jimin oppa...Why you never look at me, even when Minseo unnie isn't here? Why you like that Na Hee and not me? Why? Why oppa...

I have to make him mine. If he can't be mine, he can't be of anyone else. No...he is mine. The only thing that left for me to achieve is him.

You're seeing this Minseo? I said , oneday I'll have everything. A happy family, all property, your fame and Jimin oppa. No one will compare me with you. Slowly everyone will forget about you and then...everyone will know me. You are gone, unnie. Thanks for dying.

I laughed as I chugged down the cheap alcohol. Sitting in the dark corner of the small room I kept calling someone. Someone...who'll help me. Hahaha...just wait, oppa. I'll come to see you soon. Very soon.

Author's POV

Chanhee's mother stared at the photograph hanging on the wall, and then at the photo in her hands

Chanhee's mother stared at the photograph hanging on the wall, and then at the photo in her hands. "I am so sorry...Yuri." She whispered as her tears dropped on the photo of two young girls. Her trembling fingers ran over the girl on the left. She kept chanting , 'I am so sorry.' As she sobbed. The guilt and regret were engulfing her. She realized it late. When everyone by her side were gone.

 When everyone by her side were gone