CHAPTER 1

RYUJIN

I think I'm gay.

Ladies, the gays, and the theys. I think I've just discovered something big that will change my life. I just realized that I'm gay. What a way to start a new year. I never really think about my sexuality, never been in love with a boy, neither felt those butterflies in my stomach for anyone.

I was thinking that I'm just a late bloomer but turns out I was just gay. I have a crush on this girl and now is the time that I've finally come out to myself. Never felt so happy getting to know something about me, after being just a blank canvas for literally my whole life.

I feel so excited, I want to share this news to someone but the question is to whom?

~

"Sup, Ryu!" "Hey Chae!" I greeted her. "I need to tell you something." "What is it? It seems important" she asked. "So you know I listen to Twice, right?" Chaeryeong looked at me with her puzzled face. "I think I already know this fact?" She said, unsure.

"Well, My bias is Chaeyoung... and Sana" I continued to say. "Uh-huh?" She replied with a confused look. "...and i like Rosé... Joy... Felix" I tried so hard to let her know what I am actually saying. "Miss, where is this talk heading to? Are you hinting that you are gay?" She said. My ears perked as I heard her say what I was meaning to tell her.

"Well if you are then miss, we've been knew that since like... forever! Took you long enough to realize that, but still thank you for coming out. I'm proud of you" she added. I smiled at her. "Thank you! I just wanted to tell this to someone because it's a big news." She gave me a big meaningful smile.

"So... are you Bi? Le dolla bean (lesbian) perhaps?" She asked. "I don't know, I'm still questioning." I said. "Lemme guess. You know you are gay but you're still questioning wether your conclusion is correct?" She ask then I nodded. "Well babe, if you are questioning then you are most definitely gay. 'Cause never once in a straight ass person's life did they question their sexuality and to whom they are attracted to." She said.

"I guess? Thanks for the advice btw. Well I already know that I'm gay, I just don't know what's my sexuality." I reassured her. "I never feel attracted to a guy once in my life, never did to girls too. Only this time, I feel safe around Somi, I like her hugs. She's just tall and I fit perfectly right into her embrace." She looked at me with a smirk.

"So Somi huh?" She wiggled her brows up and down. "Yes. So what should I do?" She straightened her face (her face is str8r than me or her.) "I don't know, honestly you're the only person who can answer that. Just explore and stuff, who knows what will you discover again." She said like a psychiatrist. "Dude thanks! You are the best!" I gave her a flying kiss "no problemo! We gaes need to stick together" she said while laughing.

Soon after another friend of ours came to the room. "Finally! The infamous Yeji has arrive as late as ever." Chaeryeong announced. "Yeah. Ma'am's not here yet so I'm not late." She said while sulking. "Ew. Yej, stop that. It doesn't look good on you." I jokingly said. We both know that this is how I show affection. to my friends- by insulting them.

"Yej! Guess what this bish just told me~" Ryeongie excitedly said. "Shush! I will tell her myself later. Ma'am is about to come. We can't talk about this in just a short period of time." I said. Yeji and Chaeryeong groaned and sulk. 'Tss... what a bunch of babies' I said to myself.

~

"Waahhhh! Congrats Ryu! I am happy that you've found yourself. I don't judge people because of their sexuality so I hope you'll be comfortable sharing things with me." Yeji said as soon as I ended my long monologue of my coming out speech to her. "Thanks girlie. I appreciate it so much! Ily!"I said while tearing up a bit.

"So Somi?" Chaeryeong butted in. "aargh! Okay fine! I'll tell you the story so you better shut up." I said. I told then the whole story and how everything started. "You better confess!" Yeji said. "No way! Dude, what if she's straight?" I said. "There's nothing wrong with it, and besides it's 2021, No one will judge you, if she did then she's gonna be cancelledt" Chaeryeong said.

"She has a point. And besides you'll never know if she's gay or not, unless you ask her directly." Yeji added. "But what if she's not? And if she is and I confessed, what if she doesn't see me like that?
She'll get awkward, and- and... No more hugs?" I said getting a bit sad over my 'what if' scenarios.

"If she's gay and you confessed, she will understand it. I guarantee!" Chaeryeong. "Yeah, Chae is right!" Yeji agreed. "Uh-huh. Well I'll think about it. This is a pretty big decision to make, and it's my first time! I don't know whag to do." I said in panic. "Well if everythings goes south. Lia is always there, she's pretty, also likes hugs, a whole cutie. Why else would you ask for?" Chaeryeong said.

"Yeah everything is there, except you are taller. About 1 cm but hey, at least you can put her in your pocket and keep her warm." Yeji added. "Guys stop. It's not like we are close. Yeah sure, she's cute and pretty, she's my style too but I don't think she's gay." I told them.

"Aye- did I hear it right?! She's your style?" Yeji teased. "I honestly think she's pretty gay." This time, it was Chaeryeong. "Try talking to her!" Chaeryeong said and pushed me towards Lia's chair. I bumped my head into her desk. I'm pretty sure, I messed up whatever she was writing.

I look up at her while rubbing the spot where I bumped my head. "Sorry..." I said shyly. She looked at me, I can seenit through her eyes, how anxious she's feeling. "A-Are you okay?" She ask helping me stand. "I guess? Again I'm sorry. Chaeryeong pushed me a little too hard." I explained. "Yeah, pretty sure she did." She said.

I gigled a bit. She smiled, her small eyes turned into a thin line. "Your smile is cute! I like how your eyes disappear." I said boldly. This is the first time I say things like this infornt of someone. I don't know what happened, but I already blurted it out. I was never this straightforward, I am not a vocal person.

"Ah- I- Thanks? I like your... whiskers" what did she said? "Uhm... pardon?" I asked. "Your whiskers... dimples! Its in your cheeks. Everytime you smile, it shows." She nervously said. "Oh, I have those? I didn't know. You're pretty observant huh?" I said. Well I know that alread,  few people have said that to me but I never knew she would notice it.

"Ryujin! Ma'am is coming better sit your ass on your seat." I heard My friends calling me. "I... sorry again! I'll take my seat now. I'll treat you coffee in exchange for what I did to your pretty writing." I said before going back to my seat beside Yeji and Chaeryeong. "Dude! I'm so sorry, I pushed you that hard. I don't think she liked it? Im so sorry! She probably hated you now-" "what are you talking about Ryeong?" I cutted her off.

"Didn't she hated you? I feel like she just looked at you with her stern face." Chaeryeong said. "No! It's okay she smiled a bit and asked me if I was okay. She even noticed my whiskers!" I said. "Yeah, they're pretty noticable since they are LITERALLY placed in the center of your FACE" Yeji said. "Shush! You're just jealous cause I get complimented a lot!" I said pouty.

"Shut up you babies! Ma'am is here now." Chaeryeong said...