Chapter 8

LIA

I was minding my own business sitting at one of the tables in the farthest corner of the cafeteria when I heard something heavy slams on the table I was in. "Julia Choi, is it?" A tall girl sat infront of me with her great poise. I nodded in return, she's kinda scary, not gonna lie but I don't know who she is. The girl then suddenly reached out her hand with her raised pinky finger. "Shin-Yu-Na. Nice to finally meet you!" She said being all extra and model like. SHIN YUNA?!?! Who??? SHIN??? I shook her hand nonetheless.

"I've been meaning to meet you, you know Ryujin unnie has been keeping a lot of things from me and thankfully, Chaeryeong unnie and Yeji unnie are always there to tell me everything that is happening in her life." She began telling about her stories. "she likes you- did you know that? let's pretend you heard nothing from me, okay? Or else I'll end up dead..." she looked a bit nervous but then she turned to me and smiled like nothing happened. She looked very worried, like her life just flashed before her eyes. "I wasn't suppose to tell those information to anyone, anyways, how's your day?" She said trying hard to change the topic.

I manage to give her a smile, a forced one to be specific. I'm confused, she's been all over the place and she talks every fast. I don't think I understand a word she's saying. I looked around to see if she's with anyone. Literally anyone, I would be so happy if someone would just come and save me from this awkward situation. "Where are they?" I asked to break some of the tension, hoping that she doesn't get the idea that I feel so awkward right now. Thankfully she didn't, she just pout then shrug before she answered my queery. "Aren't you classmates with them? An hour ago I saw them go into their English class." Oh, yeah right...

"I took French classes." I answered shortly just to make the conversation going. "Woah, oui oui!" She said loud and proud. AH HAHA! like majority of people doesn't know that word already. That's the most known french word other than baguette and croissant. "Woah. You are good!" I said sarcastically, it was unintentional tho, I swear. "Okay unnie, I feel like you're playing with me~" she whined like a little kid, I feel guilty. "Sorry..." I blurted out, followed by an awkward smile. Was I too harsh on this kid? Nah, she looks fine tho, she's okay. "It's okay! Don't worry I won't bite you unnie, I'm a good person. I might have intimidated you earlier, I'm sorry for that. I was just acting." she apologized with her puppy like eyes and a pout. See, she was okay. Somehow the intimidating girl I was with became a soft baby in just a blink of an eye.

Later on we heard a voice that caught our attention. "Ah, I see..." Both of us looked at the direction of the owner and saw the one and only Ryujin Shin walking towards us with Chaeryeong and Yeji. The two went and took a seat beside Yuna while Ryujin sat beside me. "So you guys have met." Chaeryeong observed. "Was she mean to you?" Ryujin asked in concern as soon as her skin grazed the table just after she took her seat. I mouthed her a 'no' as an answer. "I hope you didn't scare her, Yuna-yah" this time it was Yeji talking to their maknae. "Nooo. I promise you guys, I wouldn't do that, especially to someone who's so CLOSE and PRECIOUS to my JINNIE unnie." The maknae said in almost a mocking way. I almost laughed, I don't know why but hearing her emphasize some words in that sentence just sound so funny to me.

"Shin Yuna!" the girl beside me said with her serious tone, glaring at the poor girl. "Unnie, chill!" the girl replied annoyed. "Relax! It's just me, okay? No one's gonna harm your gi- NEW FRIEND." She mocked her again. Oh for goodness sakes. I just know that this two wouldn't stop if no one's gonna restrain them. "You better behave young lady or else... I would have to tell your mom about you cutting classes." Ryujin smirked. "Oh please, she's just goofing around. Let her breathe, Ryu." I can't with this two. I swear they will end up on the ground, hitting each other's faces off if I didn't butt in their small childish bickering.

Complying to my request, Ryujin sighed as she turn away from Yuna, while the other girl on the other hand smirked at her. "By the way, Lia unnie you should go join us! We're going to Ryujin unnie's house this Friday, If you're free then you should really come along." She said all of a sudden. I turned to Ryujin for affirmation but she was just staring straight back at Yuna without any expression so I figured this is all on me now. "That's a great idea! Lia you should come!" Yeji agreed to Yuna's suggestion, which made me smile. I appreciate them for doing an effort on getting to know me.

"If you wanna meet her cool unnie, which I know you do then you better come!" Chaeryeong added winking. "If you guys don't mind then, sure. I would like to join you guys!" I answered happily. In less than a second Yeji smiled widely, while Chaeryeong clapped and Yuna cheered. "Yey! Besties!" Chaeryeong then shouted with joy that made me smile. I turn to look at Ryunjin's reaction, I just saw her smile softly at her friends' reaction and just by that, my day was complete.

RYUJIN

"Yey! Besties!" Oh, for the love of god! She'll see how horrifying my friends are. But I smiled nontheless. It's nice to see them getting closer with Lia. "Ryujin. don't worry, dude. We're not gonna embarrass you towards Lia, unless she wants too. Right, Ryeong?" Yeji said in a teasing way. she knows how to annoy me, actually, all three of them know me too well. Too well that you can always count on them to get on my nerves. "You're planning to embarrass me when we're literally going to my house?" I gasped. "You guys are so mean." me, pretending to be disappointed. What did I do to deserve this waaaahh!

"Don't worry Ryu, I'm only going because of your hot sister." Lia then said which kinda hurt my feelings but I know she's joking. "Oof. Girl, you won't be able to handle that sissy! She's way, way cooler than this girl." Chaeryeong said pointing at me. "You're so gay for the wrong person dude. I'm right here and yet you're simping over my unnie? I'm your friend! Come on!" I sulked playfully, riding at her jokes. I know unnie is hot but still, this is my story and so I am the main character, and I am hotter, end of story.

"Exactly! Why would I simp for you? you're my friend. Like, ew?!" She retorted. I scoffed then glared at her. "Girl-" she just laughed as reponse. "Well if anyone's gonna ask, I'm going because I know aunt Nayeon cooks delicious foods." Yuna said. "No one asked, kid." I said to piss her off. "I was not talking to you!" Yuna retorted. We're always like this, I don't know if Lia can last a day with us being this chaotic and messy infront of her. "Well I'm just going because I wanna spend more time with my friends." Yeji suddenly said that caught us off guard. I looked at her with disgust and concerned weird look. "Ew, Yeji, since when did you became so cheesy." Chearyeong said while Yuna is nodding in the background, obviously with their disgusted expression too.

"What? I was always like this. I always express to you guys how much I love you, my beloved friends~" she added smiling sheepishly. Me and the other two looked at eachother with confusion. She's acting like some weird mother who loves her kids too much. Almost like my mom when she wants to annoy me and my siblings. I don't like it, it's weird. "Come on, Lia. That's the first lesson you need to know. That is how you stop those three from fighting." She said to Lia as they walked away.

I sat there dumbfounded and confused, not because of her trick but because she has gone away with Lia. What just happened? Did she just took Lia with her, like I was not here? "Woah, yeah that kinda makes sense now. She's been doing that everytime we're bickering." Chaeryeong said as we watched them from a far. "That's a cool psychology trick." Yuna agreed. I rolled my eyes, obviously I know that she's been doing that but I never knew it was that powerful and also SHE JUST TOOK LIA AWAY WITH HER?! I then run to catch up to them and left Chae and Yuna there...

BAD MISTAKE || JINLIAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें