CHAPTER 4

RYUJIN

"Ryujinnie~ let's go?" The practice was done and Lia and I were about to go home when...  "SHIN! RYU! JIN!" A shout was heard. It was Somi *internal screams* so what? I'm a simp okay, I already know it. I turn to Lia with my apologetic smile and mouthed the word 'sorry' "Can we continue next time?" I asked. She simply nod and didn't bid her good bye before she left. I hope she's okay.

"Sup! Isn't that Lia? I heard she has some pretty good singing voice, it makes guys fall in love." The girl of my dreams said. "How did you know?" I asked, just wonderin' how did she know that information, as far as I know they don't know each other. "Secret~ kidding. We were both in the same club back then but I quit that club to join to a new one. She explained.

"Really? Was it the singing club? I didn't know she can sing." I said. Somi nodded "I've heard her only once but that wasn't even that long. Probably 3-5 seconds, she saw me enter the room and she hust stopped singing." "She's probably shy." I said. Somi hummed in agreement. "Let's go, they're already waiting." She added.

We came into the room that's only for the members of the club. What club you may ask? It's some type of organization that only cute girls can join, basically all girls gay club, kidding. Everyone, welcome to the Gay Club/Photography101, a group where most of the members- if not all are gay. oh sh*t yeah, I forgot Somi is "straight" as far as I know.  "Hey! What took you guys so long?" The president (TW Chaeyoung) of the club said.

"Unnie! You know why I'm late, I have practice and I also kinda forgot..." I said with a small giggle. "good thing Somi was there to pick me up. She's a good member, right Somi-yah? You should run for president next year." I said, trying to get away from my trouble. "I know what you are doing young lady!" She said. "Ne~ ne~ sorry, but please save that for later, once we're home." I said. She sighed and gets everyone's attention.

"So... I've heard from the theater club advicer that there will be a play performed by the theater club by next-next month and I was asked to have a collab of some sort." She said. "We'll take care of the pictures and video documentary of their whole preparation." She added. "That's all for now, you guys can leave, except Ryujin, and Yujin, stay! The other's you may go, I'll send the extra deets on our group chat later." She said before ending the meeting.

"That was it? I was supposed to be with Lia right now." I groan in annoyance. "you could've just told me this at home." I added. "Shut up. Mom said that we need to go home early." She said as she fix her things. "Oooh I can sense something bad" Yujin said. "And that's why we need to go home now or else." Unnie added. "Ugh!" I grabed my phone from my jacket's pocket before I slumped into the sofa near the club's entrance.

I should apologize to Lia for the mean time.