Chapter 9

RYUJIN

Friday is here, we just need to finish our last class for today and we're off to my house. Can't wait to finally start my weekend, I'm so exhausted with all the unecessary amount of studying. Why can't we just enjoy our day and focus on our interests. School effin' sucks, man... it's good that there's always that one thing that helps me get through the week *wink wink*

Somi?

Nah.

Julia?

Nope.

Then who?

My Byullie and Dallie ofcourse!

I can't spend a day without hugging those two. My world would simply end if I can't be with them. That's why school sucks because I can't just stay at home and play with those two ugly yet charming dorks. (Sorry dallie, momma loves yah! (° з°)-<3)

~

"I'm back with these annoying kids again, and a new one!" I announced as we enter my house. "Oh, hey! I didn't knew you'd bring friends," Unnie said, holding a tray of chips and drinks as soon as she saw us enter the house. She's with her girlfriend and Somi as usual, hanging out. "We'll just move into my room and you guys can take the living room. Somi you coming with us?" She said as she grab Mina unnie's hand while holding the tray of snacks on the other. "Nope! I'm gonna stay here with these girls. Don't do adult stuffs okay? I'm watching you. Mina unnie, I trust you!" She said as the lovers went upstairs.

Oh, my crushies, together? Lord please help me! I looked around and saw no signs of my mom and my other sibling. "Where's Mom and Yujin?" I asked Somi as I let the others settle on the couch. "Probably on her room, as usual, and aunt's at the kitchen making snacks." Somi replied fixing herself to look more presentable. She's wearing pajamas which I find really cute but of course I have my friends over so she's fixing herself. "I should help auntie out," She suggested after sitting in with us for a while then left afterwards.

"Wow, she's so used to this house, huh," I heard Lia said. She's not wrong, Somi's always here, she'll only go home when it's dark and late, sometimes she even sleeps over. "Yeah." I said plainly. "She's always here. Sometimes I can't help but ask if she's secretly aunt's daughter from another man." Yuna whispered into Lia's ear. I can clearly hear every word she has said so why would she whisper it to her if that's the case. I glared at her in return, she's teasing me as always 'cause she knows I like Somi and yet she's joking about how she and I could be sisters. "Yuna, go to Yujin's room the unnies are talking." I said trying to get her back with the teasing.

"Yah~ I know Yujin and I are the ones who are the same age but we aren't the same! I belong here with you guys." Yuna whined. "Auntie! Ryujin Unnie is being mean to me!" She complained at my mom who is at the kitchen. "Ryujin-ah, stop fighting with your baby cousin. You know she can't stand being in the same room as your sister, they will fight like five years olds." Mom said in the most motherly way. "Just come here and help me and Somi prepare foods while your friends wait there." She also added. Yuna smirked at me and stick out her tounge. "Okay, just a sec!" I said. "You win, for now." I said to Yuna before I turned to my friends and mouthed to wait for me at my room because it has AC in there and they can play for a sometime while I prepare snacks.

"Hello, Mother dear." I greeted my birthgiver. "Oh Ryujin. You are so like your father." She said, chuckling while holding a knife. "If you like, you could bring your friends and Somi at the backyard. It's quite windy outside, they might love that." Mom suggested, cutting some cheese for the biscuits. "That would be great Auntie! Although I'm not really that close with Ryujin's friends." Somi butted in. "Well, maybe this is your chance! Go be friends with them." Mom turned to her, patting her head. It would be nice if she did become close with them, that means we will get to hang around more often.

BAD MISTAKE || JINLIAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें