One

Gulf eyed the tall omega reflected back at him in the dorm room mirror. Slender, tapering legs with unapologetic shading of dark hair on the shins. The comforting softness of his lower abdomen - rising upwards to harder chest and that slight concave dip at the central sternum. A juxtaposition of plump, caramel buttocks below a pronounced and elegant back arch. His nose was handsome and prominent yet the neighbouring lips formed a sweetheart pout. Eyes of warm brown that could flash in an instant to guarded and hard, shutters closed and locked.

"Susu na Kanawut", he told the man in the mirror, raising two fingers to his lips to blow himself a kiss.

He was an enigma, that much he had come to recognise. People didn't know where to place him, how to pigeon hole him when it came to secondary gender and sexuality, and this made them somehow not trust him as they would a 'typical' alpha or omega. It's too easy to hate what we cannot understand, isn't it? It's a basic - flawed - evolutionary instinct.

Refocusing his eyes once more on his naked reflection, Gulf smiled - no, smirked. Having long been an outsider in this society, he had truly learnt the importance of self love. He loved his so- called femininity just as much as his masculine angles. He loved that he could desire anyone - and be desirable to anyone - without limits. He loved that he was strong, impenetrable and unaffected. Most of all, he loved that he didn't need anyone else to love him.