Eight

Warning: mature content!

Gulf wasn't the only one overwhelmed.

Mew felt that he could hardly breathe, he was giddy. From the pine-cherry fusion invading his nostrils, to Gulf's delicious moans as he rode against his thigh, the delicate pink tongue on his own chest and then this simple, straightforward command/plea from Gulf.

"Aow di".

We're in a car park, out in the open air - there are hundreds of invaluable business contacts on the other side of that door - not to mention your own family members and the ever-ravenous paparazzi. These were Mew's inner words to himself. These rational words. Yet even as he thought them he knew that the argument was futile. Even if 100 photographers suddenly appeared on the tarmac, nothing could stop him now, as long as Gulf himself wanted him too. Mew thronged with overflowing life and possibility. His heart was effervescent, fizzing, and his cock just ached and craved for this man.

Oh, shit, this man. This heavenly creature. So beguiling in his confidence and straightforward in his actions, but somehow -vulnerable-?, Mew sensed. He was a contradiction. Gentle and rough, breathtakingly beautiful and disarmingly handsome. The ebb and flow of Gulf, the way his pace swung from pleading and urgent to teasing and slowly sensual, and back again, had Mew so close to the edge. He was Gulf's, he didn't care, Gulf could own him in this moment. Whatever way he wanted.

Mew stood with his hands pressed against the plump fullness of Gulf's buttocks, the invitation hanging in the air between them.Then, they began to move.There was no time for teasing or foreplay, both knew it. There was no need for physical preparations, even, as both bodies just begged openly for the other.

Mew tugged Gulf's trousers down, as the younger moved to lean face forward against the wall of the building. Arching his back deeply to push his ass backwards, his hands raised up above his head, flat against the wall for balance.

Unzipping his own tented pants, Mew puffed out his cheeks and exhaled slowly. Thick Precum glistened at the tip of his cock and he moved his fingers to extend it across the head and over his shaft, creating natural lubrication.

As Gulf bobbed his ass impatiently in front of him, Mew leant down towards it and placed a solitary kiss in the centre of both of those caramel cheeks, before straightening up and sliding to rub his pulsing erection teasingly between both globes, moving easily with Gulf's own slick.

Finally placing the head of his cock at Gulf's entrance, the two men held their breath, teetering on the brink of everything.