*11*

**************************************
"Loving someone doesn't really mean just having a good rapport with them, but, It just means smiling at eachother at the end of the day, no matter how many arguments they had, or mood swings they went through"
**************************************

The sun was up already, and their was that awkward silence at the breakfast table between Sam and ammu, each trying to come up with something to talk yet, their thoughts perishing into silence, words never leaving their mouth, at last sameer started.
" Well, by assistant priya should be arriving any minute now. ammu, the meeting will start by 10 , and it will be at the other side of island, so, you can just rest or have a look around, and then we can both go look around Spain"
Ammu was astonished, they were in Spain, she thought they were traveling to USA.
"I thought we were going to California" she questioned.

"Oh love! Just pre-poned our honeymoon."
She cursed herself for even asking that question.

" Forget ! I even asked" she replied
"Okay! Well, you were asleep, and I figured you couldn't take 18 hours of flight, so I just changed the place of meeting, and the parties agreed to meet at half way, we are in an island near Spain"

"Ohhhh, are there any shops on this island ,I need to buy some groceries" ammu  asked as she noticed that kitchen was not stocked.
"Well, we own this island, I bought this when I first saw it an year back and had a dream of spending time with the women I would love , now look at us"

Ammu blushed at this

And with that sam took off to have the meeting, and ammu started roaming around the house, after three hours sam was back.

"Let's get out love, get ready"
"Give me a min" ammu shouted and rushed to their room, all she did was just brush her her and apply some lip gloss

"Let's go..." Ammu didn't complete her words and face plamed herself looking at her husband

"Don't tell me you are coming out like this" he was in his 3- piece suit, who in the day light would go casual shopping in that.

He just shrugged

"You are changing or I am going out alone" ammu was stubborn

Sam raised his hands in defeat and went in to change and an wicked idea popped up in his brain.

He picked two random shirts

Removed his suit and wore a jeans short pairing up to his wife's, and walked half naked

There she was sitting at the lounge and looking at sea

"Umm...ammu, which shirt do you think suits me"

She turned around and her mouth went dry,he was playing with her emotions, he was a business man in every sense, she should have known it.

She closed her eyes as an instinct and

"Anything will do"

"So, you are saying I will look hot, no matter what I wear right"

"Wrong! I am saying, If not for you been half naked , I would have chosen something better"
In an instant Sam walked towards her, she could feel his warm breath in her ear, and whispered

"My shy cat!! You ought to see much more than this"

Here he goes again, always teasing her, making her feel in a way no one made her, if marriage was this confusing , she would never have married. She is not that navie that she doesn't know people get physical, but this level of attraction and his ways are making her go crazy.

"Now open your eyes , and decide what I should wear, we can go out"

He took a pause and continued

"And if you keep up that cute expression and not open your eyes, don't blame me for making love to you and continuing with the idea of our honeymoon"

That was a game changer, in an instant ammu opened her eyes only to find sameer and her in a very compromising position, on move and she will no kissing him.

She looked down at the shirts in her husbands hands face palmed herself

"You where seriously asking me to chose between these two"

Sameer answered 'yes' without missing a beat , and keeping his face serious

" Jesus Christ!!!!! You will be death of me one day, I just married a crazy person, BOTH ARE FREAKING WHITE SHIRTS Mr.Aditya" she shouted pushing him

" Comon, they are different, they have different necklines." He said

"Okay wear the one with v neck and be fast" she pushed him towards the room

He rolled his eyes

"And they say girls take time to get ready" she uttered to herself
Once he was ready they went out in a boat, it was her first time on a private cruise, hell it was her first time in Europe

She really enjoyed roaming in the streets, Madrid, full of busy people , yet so much dripping culture from reisenence and civil was periods, she vividly remember reading the book "a long petal of the sea" and not forgetting about all the deaths of civil war, and also having a dream to visit Madrid, she said this to sameer, coincidentally, sameer was a vivid reader too , and they shopped and talked for hours.

She bought gifts for all the family.

It was time to go back to island.

During night at dinner, sameer started

"Well, I am planning to shift to California, I really hope you are okay with it"

"Umm..I am really okay with it, but can I start working, I really get bored staying alone"

" I am touched you that can't live without me around"

"Come on !! Don't start again"

"Okay ,it's settled then we are getting back to CIA tomorrow and you can start working after you get used their "

Without know, both ammu and sameer were getting really used to each other.