*7*

*****************************************
"A Girl can adjust to any situations, but not with her self respect"
*****************************************

Saying that time was flying like water ,was an understatement, a week passed too soon, but Amaira can clearly remember the way sameer kissed her week ago and is still embarassed about it,not to forget all the teasing she recived from her mother in-law , her beloved sister,thanks to God she covered her hickey nicely ,she can't even imagine the level of teasing she would recieve if her sister knew about it , already her finaceé was teasing her in every single chance he gets through texting ,thanks to rituals,that he won't be able to meet her till the marriage now ,but his texts were enough to make her go all red. All the week she was kept too busy, she never knew shopping for marriage can be  difficult,well it happens when you have a mother in-law who wants perfection .But all the difficulty was worth it when she saw her mother's face glowing with smile,how many years it has been since her mother smiled like this ,her mother in-law was bonding very well with her family ,from wedding hall to the minute detail of flowers ,her mother in-law wanted hers and her family's  opinion, and their opinions were valued.Not to forget the shopping for wedding saree ,she was very wrong thinking that it was easiest task to pick a white and red bordered silk saree,but the three women in her life made her try all sorts of whites out there,that minute ,Ammu regretted being happy for the bonding her in-laws and her family share. Let's just not talk about all the clothes they had shopped for ,her MIL even made sure that ammu liked ,Sam's outfit too,it was embarassing though ,selecting his outfit.

Relatives started pouring as the rituals started happening,varsha was busy getting residential arrangements for all the guests.On the other hand ,Amaira was here sitting in her room with her mother in-law before her.

"Where are you ammu??" Latha waved her hands before ammus face.

"So...sorry ma, I just zoned out" ammu answered.

"So, I was telling you, do you remember the designer we visited for shopping clothes"

"Yes , ma"

"Well, she sometimes hosts fashion shows and she said she would send her makeover team ,to get you dolled up" latha said excited.

"Ma...no need for all that ma"

"You silly girl ,this is your wedding ,a girl should be excited about everything, but here I am you MIL getting excited about your wedding, besides I want it to be wedding of the century"

Ammu choked by this statement of her mother in-law, I mean she knew Aditya's were loaded and all, but she never thought about the consequences of getting married into the Aditya's ,now ,that it dawned upon her ,she asked,

"Ma ,i..is media invited?"

"Obviously, everyone would be eager to know ,who was that lucky girl who married the bachelor of the year, but they won't know ,that my son is lucky to have you" latha replied dreamily.

"Ma..I am really lucky to have you" ammu's eyes welled up ,at so much of love her MIL poured on her and she hugged her MIL.Latha left to her house mumbling about managing all the rituals.

When Latha mentioned everyone, reality hit her hard, now she needs to be more composed and should be careful about every word she utters ,Aditya's was the name that was valued very much, she understood it will not be easy but she will give her best.

she took a good bath and was engrossed in all the puzzles ,someone bragged into her room, it was ritu ,but she looked very angry.

Now, ammu knew ,she was dead for sure ,in all the chaos ,she had completely forgotten about calling ritu back or least inviting her to the wedding.