Married CONDITIONALLY

MAIRA'S POV:

well I can't believe this is really happening, I am going to get married to my crush, that to an arranged marriage. Manoj , well he was my crush for 8 years. He was this typical good boy who was a total introvert, And good at everything. However, I never dared to approach him all these years. But, last January his parents approached my mom and asked for my hand, well my mom happily agreed with my consent. The problem was Manoj was soon leaving to the US , so they wanted to get us married as soon as possible and my marriage was fixed to February 14th, yes Valentine's day ...how romantic right? and our engagement is supposed to be on February 9th, which is in three days.

Manoj was my classmate when I was doing graduation, he topped everything so,, soon he got a great job and now I am gonna get married to him... I am excited.

I am Amaira Sharma, I am a computer science graduate and am currently working as chief executive manager for ADITYA group of industries. My father died due to Lymphoma when I was doing my graduation. And my mom Sarita is a homemaker and I have a cute little sister Varsha currently she is pursuing a degree in fashion, I love her a lot.

Now, I am currently on my way shopping for my wedding jewelry as there is not much time for marriage and there is my engagement in just three days, I am directly going to shopping mall from office, I have already informed mom to join me there.I have applied for leave for a week and my vacation starts from tomorrow, I couldn't let mom overwork herself over my marriage.she is the only person whom I love without end, and only person who loves me to infinity.

I was driving my car , when I came across a woman lying unconscious on ground and people were standing around her and to my surprise, some of them were taking videos.

"What happened Bhai sab?" I asked a man standing near the crowd.

"she met with an accident... it's hit and run" he answered

"then why aren't anyone taking her to hospital"

"you how it is, why roam around police, court and all that stuff, why take unwanted headache"

I was very angry about how people were these days, I called the emergency helpline and they arrived soon I went with her and filled in all the required details, I gave in all the details I know so far when police questioned about the accident.

"Mam, are you related to that women?" a nurse asked me

"umm...yes"

"she has got a severe head injury and we need to operate quickly or she would die out of blood loss, and it costs around 10 lakhs as it is major cerebral injury"

ten lakhs ...that is all my saving mom saved for my marriage, now what am I supposed to do? No Maira pay the fee ..nothing costs more than a life.

"ok.i will pay it in the cash counter and will be back soon" with that I ran to the billing counter of the hospital and paid the fee and handed it over to the nurse.

"well , the operation would take five hours "the nurse informed

"ok"

I hope that women will be fine. I called my mom and informed her about the situation , thankfully I am really blessed to have my mom, who supports me in my every decision, she never questions my decisions and even now , she was ok with me spending 10 lakhs on a stranger....but the only problem is how would my in-laws take this.

my mom reached the hospital and I called Manoj to tell him about the current scenario....he arrived at the hospital with his parents..

"What did you say Amaira????????????, you have given up 10 lakhs for an unknown woman medical bill" he shouted everyone's attention turned towards us.