*14*

**************************************
Finding one's self is freedom
**************************************

Well, it was refreshing for maira to meet all sameer's friends. Taking the break from the devil himself, but she had something important to talk to Sam.So, she approached his office the next day.

"Well, I want to discuss something with you"

Sam took his eyes off from his laptop to look at his beautiful wife.

"Anything for you love" well here goes her courage, he is back to his cheesy ways.

"As I have said, I wanted to work and before you do something extravagante , I want to clear it, I want to only work in the job I am really needed in, in which I am skilled in, where my passion lies, and only get promoted when I really deserve it."

Sameer listened to her attentively the entire time, she made sense.

"I understand"

"I have another favour to ask" she murmured under her breath not knowing how would he really take it.

"You know, you can ask me anything right!"

Now Sameer had second thoughts, did he somehow scare her alot, that now she is frightened to talk her mind out. Well, his mom would kill him, even if something as small as a hair on her is damaged due to him, and well let's say he even got a death threat from her sister and best friend, he gulped thinking about.

"Well....let's not announce our marriage in office yet"

This raised a lot of insecurities in Sameer, was he that bad to accept. Was she asahmed of him.

When maira saw his face. She understood his dileama, she walked upto him and put her hand in his.

"It's nothing of the sort you are thinking, it's just, when people know I am related to you at workplace, I would never know their true faces, neither can you, I have seen the files of this branch, yesterday when I was bored so I took a gimpse. And I never go back on my words I am really lucky to have you as my husband"

Now Sameer was happy, he got. a beauty with brains. What more can a man really ask for. He dragged her onto his lap and whispered into her ear.

"So, you just proposed me"

"Huh....when did she do that"

"I got many proposals prior from many girls, but never took them seriously. But, now I am going to consider this for sure"

Here, maira was confused, did she say something as near as proposal.

With that he started kissing her neck, he sure was a vampire, maira thought.

Her life now was simple and happy, but that doesn't mean, she has to start depending on him. She cherished all the smallest moments they had, But that doesn't mean it's all life is about. One should have a good work-life balance.

"Well you can start from tomorrow, anyways it's a good idea, having you at office, I am dying out of boredom" Sam whispered into her and simultaneously dragging her into his arms, snuggling.

Poor ammu, was too excited to notice his advances.

Next morning was a really bliss for both, Sam was happy that he could spend more time with her, and ammu was happy about starting a new beginning, working has always been that soothing passion to her.

Both, ready in minutes, amu was eating her breakfast rather fast that one could observe she was galloping it with out considering chewing as a option.

"Sharon, can you bring two more pancakes for ammu"

Ammu, looked at Sam as if he has grown two horn, was this man even serious.

"What, I thought you were hungry, looking at the way you are eating"

Sam exclaimed

"No, I have office right"

***