The Offer

Are you serious?" General Hux who was sitting perfectly poised at his desk looked up at Kylo Ren. There was only a slight frown on his face. "Or is this supposed to be some kind of joke?"

"It was your idea that we should write down what we want from this collaboration, as you call it. And that's what I did."

Hux's gloved finger pointed at one of the lines in Kylo's elaborate handwriting. "Sex once a week?"

"Yes." Kylo had contemplated writing twice a week, but he hadn't wanted to risk his chances.

"Don't you think that's asking a bit too much?"

"I would agree to every other week."

"Ren! I mean asking me for sex in general. You do realize I'm not some kind of sex droid, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware of that. It's quite obvious."

"I'm just surprised you'd even be thinking of anything like that."

"Are you really?" Ren had been sure that even Hux must have realized by now how much Ren wanted to sleep with him. There had been two or three occasions when it had been painfully obvious. But he seemed genuinely surprised.

"Well," Hux gestured towards the piece of paper that Ren was holding. "Have you read my demands?"

"I have."

"And you would agree to them?" Hux suddenly seemed anxious now. "To all of them?"

"Well..." Ren took another look at the paper. There was nothing that seemed overly problematic. Hux hadn't even asked for longer resting cycles or shore leave or anything like that. "Yes."

Hux leaned back in his chair, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His features seemed to relax a fraction and Ren who had always found him fascinating was a little mesmerized at how beautiful this made him look.

Hux opened his eyes and grabbed for his pen. It had been his idea to write this treaty the old fashioned way but Kylo liked the pen and paper method. Even though it had been strange to hold a pen again. Hux signed the piece of paper in front of him and Ren's heart started beating a little faster. Hux had agreed! He had agreed to sleep with him. Ren hurried to sign the treaty himself.

"So I'm going to be Grand Marshal." Hux folded his hands and a triumphant little smirk appeared on his lips. "When can I tell the crew?"

"Whenever you want to." Ren felt a little indulgent right now.

"Excellent. Do you want to schedule our first encounter right away?" Hux pulled his datapad towards himself, business-like.

"Our what?"

"You know our ..." Hux made a gesture that had absolutely nothing to do with sex but Ren understood him anyway.

"You want to make an appointment?"

"Of course. As you can imagine my time schedule is tight. And it would have to be a mutual resting cycle, right?" He scrolled through his calendar, frowning.

"How long do you presume it's going to take? Fifteen minutes?"

Ren looked at him incredulously.

"Alright, we'll make that twenty."

"Hux..."

"How about in three cycles? I think I can make some room for you then."

Ren had been about to protest Hux's handling of the whole situation but the prospect of finally sleeping with Hux in only three cycles was simply too tempting. All his resolve disappeared. "Alright", he said.