I AM GOING TO DO A HINNY STORY SO HERE IT IS

Haii guys so actually I was thinkning of doing a Hinny After The War story. All characters are owned by J. K. Rowling. 

Here it is sorry if it's bad:

It was over. Voldemort was dead. No more torturing. No more pain, no more struggling. Rest. At last. You could hear Peeves cackling, 'We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, now Voldy's gone mouldy, now let's have fun!".

Harry Potter absent-mindedly walked through the Great Hall, ignoring all the looks he got as people sat near their loved ones, and the whispers that spread like wildfire across the hall, echoing loudly, which made him feel worse. He spotted the Weasleys around Fred, and he felt a stab of pity, self-hate and revulsion for what he had caused as he walked towards them. They fakely smiled and thanked him for defeating Voldemort and easing their pain. Harry felt sick to his stomach:it was all his fault. His eyes burned with tears. It seemed like everyone was gone. Lily, James, Sirius, Dumbledore, Dobby, Cedric, Remus, Tonks, Fred, Hedwig..... 

Suddenly he wanted to run. He wanted it to end. He wanted to be alone, he wanted to leave, he didn't want to face what he'd done, he didn't want to face the music. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare, even if it means waking up in the cupboard under the stairs. He wanted to kill Voldemort again.  He wanted to break him again, like he had done to Dumbledore as he fell. He wanted to make the person who possessed Ginny Weasley pay. He had ruined everything. He'd killed everyone, he'd made horcruxes... Seven for Merlin's sake. He was the one who started this. He was also the one who ended this. Like Dumbledore said, all tyrants know that someone will step up to them,  but they don't want to stop. Harry felt like a Dementor had sucked out all the good memories out of him, he felt like he was trapped in a horrible nightmare, ignoring the fact that it was actually very real. 

OK guys, that's it for now. This is my first time writing so please don't hesitate to tell me if it's bad. 

- Abbie <3