New Update cause yall deserve it :D

Also, I will be writing a new book: Hinny/Romione one shots

PLS remember that Jk Rowling owns the characters not meee

Let's go:

Arthur Weasley felt hopeless. His daughter was determined to destroy "Voldemort"(who may not even be here!) and she no longer paid any attention to him, and when she did she snapped at him, she was always with Harry. It was like he was nothing to her anymore...

" Dad? Hello? Oh, there you are. She's just stressed. I mean it's just Ginny. You know her. It'll be over soon." comforted Ron. Secretly, he himself was worried for Ginny's sanity. She had dark circles under her eyes and had a temporary frown on her face. He wanted, needed to act. 

" Ginny. Stop it. He can't be BACK. Harry wouldn't let it."

"Good point Ron. Which is why I have this. It'll help us make sure we destroyed every horcux and that we did it correctly," Harry said appearing out of nowhere, revealing a Time Turner. Hermione came running up to them. 

"Harry, don't do it! It's old and dangerous. What would you're parents say?!" she reasoned. 

"Depends what parent. Dad would say 'Heck yes!' and mum would say 'No way!' but Sirius would obviously agree with Dad so Dad's correct." Hermione shook her head and looked at Ron and Ginny. 

"Help me talk some sense into him!" she cried. 

"We have, haven't we Ron? But he's being stubborn again, like always to be honest." She wasn't scowling this time. She was grinning. 

"Now, Harry. Put the Time Turner on the table. Voldemort's not alive." Arthur said gently, slowly bringing out his wand incase Harry didn't leave the Time Turner. 

"I can't. I've got to make sure I've done it correctly." Then out of nowhere a vial of potion appeared. Harry drank from it and sighed. 

"Felix Felicis," he said, answering everyone's confused look. While he had them distracted, he spun the time Turner thrice and Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Arthur disappeared from view.... 

Harry landed somewhere unknown. He brushed some soot of himself and looked around. Now he'd wished he stayed put at the Burrow... 

GIANTS! Big, slimy giants! Harry screamed and ran for his life. The Giants ran faster and Harry had to use his logic. He took a gigantic stick and threw it, distracting the Giant so he could escape.

But what did he find as he was about to apparate away....?

VITE TO FIND OUT LOL

ALSO TYSM FOR 1K READSSSSS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN

OK SO TYSM TO ALL OF YOU GUYS ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS STORYYYYY

BYEEE FELLOW HINNY SHIPPERS AND STAY SAFE!!!! 

:D

Ps: my new Roblox user is AbbyxiaYT (I got hacked heh