I Can't Even

Characters owned by jk. Rowling 

"I've been taking notes." said Ginny. "Of what you say when you talk in your sleep." she added, seeing Harry's briefly confused look. He rolled his eyes. 

"This is some sort of prank. This is like probably one of your ideas or whatever. I'm going back up." Harry said moving towards the stairs. Ginny pulled him back. 

"I'm not lying!" she said defensively. She couldn't believe Harry was being so dim. Couldn't he see the signs? It was right there, scrawled on the parchment in front of him. 

"Did I say that?" Harry asked. 

He nodded when Ginny didn't respond. 

"Exactly. Anyway, we can deal with this 'Voldemort-Is-Back-And-Everyone-Will-Die' thing later." 

IT'S probably fake, he thought to himself

Now why doesn't that surprise me?, Ginny thought. 

"No,Harry, actually we can't! Why are you being so thick about Voldemort being back? It's right there, and it makes perfect sense! You're just scared he's going to kill you again. You're being a baby." she scoffed. 

"I can't even right now. This isn't funny. I want to have a normal life, thank you very much. " 

"Also-Later. We can talk later. Now if you all don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us hurt, or worse, killed." he hissed, and he climbed up the stairs and they faintly heard his footsteps going up the others stairs and the door slamming angrily. 

Harry sighed as he laid on the bed. He closed his eyes and heard the door opening. Knowing full well it was Ginny, he opened his eyes and looked up at her. She looked unhappy and tired. She smiled at him and he felt bad. 

"Sorry, Ginny. Y'know, about..... Well yeah." 

"It's OK. But, I wasn't joking or anything. What are you going to do?" she asked. 

Ginny saw Harry's appalled look, a and she hugged him. Harry accepted the hug and stroked her hair. Ginny knew, that in Harry's arms, nothing could hurt her. 

HEHE

SOZ FOR NOT UPLOADING 

ALSO I MADE A MISTAKE

I CAN ONLY GO ON IT AT 5 AND 6 O'CLOCK 

SO YA

SORRY HOPE YOU ENJOYE