Chapter 8

Reminding you that I don't own Harry Potter 

Everyone swiveled around to search where the voice had come from.

Harry raised his wand and muttered "Lumos!" and light appeared from the end of his wand. 

There was a man. A man with Hazel eyes, and the same stubborn hair that never wants to be flat. He smiled at Harry, who was now wondering if he was dreaming. The man joined Lily, and put his arms around her waist, and looked at Harry happily. Harry stared at them, absolutely shocked. Then he ran upstairs, desperate to get away from this dream, or nightmare. 

Ginny's POV

"Don't." I said, as (maybe James?) followed Harry. 

"He needs time.Think about it from Harry's perspective, his parents coming back to life, everything changing, he must be so confused. Give it half an hour, if he doesn't come back by then, you can start being worried. " I said, looking at the spot where Harry just was, before he had retired upstairs. 

Third Person:

Harry thought, once he locked the bathroom door and sat down, running his hands wearily through his hair, that it could be a nightmare, since when he woke up, his parents wouldn't be there. So he decided to make the most of his dream, unlocking the bathroom door, taking a deep breath, but as he went downstairs, he realised they weren't there.  He was about to go upstairs again and tell himself it was just a dream, when Ginny appeared out of nowhere and dragged him out to the garden. 

"Now you 3 can talk privately. Here. " She gave Harry the Veritaserum. 

"And don't do anything you'll regret, Harry. Don't make the wrong choice. You might only have one shot at this. " she said, eyeing Harry suspiciously. 

"But what if they're fake, Ginny? I mean, this makes no sense... I meant after You-know-what happened, people died, and they can't just come back to life, can they?" asked Harry sofly. 

Ginny hesitated. She didn't really know about all that stuff, but she was eager to know how the conversation went between Harry and his (maybe) parents. 

With Harry and his parents in the garden:

" Uh. Er. Hi. I-I'm Harry. Just Harry. My full name's Harry Potter. But- you already know that. I always state the obvious. It's just my nature." Harry rambled. 

Lily laughed.

"Uh. Er. Hi. I-I'm Lily. Just Lily. My full name's Lily Potter. But- you already know that." she mocked, laughing. 

"Now, son. That girl..." 

Lily's expression hardened. ( that's for you GinnyWeasley387, I think that was it, sorry I can't check without deleting the story) 

"Yes that girl. Seems a bit... You know." she said. "Are you sure she's the one?" 

"YES! SHE IS. SHE'S THE MOST AMAZING PERSON I'VE EVER MET. SHE'S BRAVE, NICE, CLEVER, PRETTY, AND VIVACIOUS! YOU AND HER ARE LITERALLY  THE SAME." He said (I put it in caps just so you Lily and James know how serious he is) 

 James smiled. Lily nodded. 

"A redhead. The Potter's have a little thing for redheads. " (he said" thing" like "thang") 

"Yes, isn't that right." said Ginny, and she eventually joined their conversation. Ginny and Lily were okay now. 

In the next chapter I'll include a bit of Romione. 

OK 533 words, that's cool! Baii and I'll be updating soon