Chapter 9

Ooooooooook so don't be mad at me. There's a 3 month time skip. But don't worry, things are gonna happen. CRAAAAAZY things. Anyway into the story ( oop I actually do hope you're not mad) 

Lily and James being around was now usual, and Harry and Ginny were way closer now. They were almost never seen apart. They were inseparable, same with Ron and Hermione.

At breakfast one day:

Harry wearily walked down the stairs and sat down at the kitchen table, where James, Lily, Sirius, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were. Everyone looked at him. 

Well, of course they're staring at me, he thought. I'm Harry Potter, I've been stared at since forever. 

But there was something weird in their look, it looked like pity and confusion at the same time. 

Ginny's POV

My boyfriend walked down the stairs, and sat down at the table. I stared at him. He had horrible bloodshot eyes, with dark circles under them. It looked like he'd been crying. 

OMG. 

Harry Potter.

THE Harry Potter 

Crying. 

I was ready and going  to kill whoever had hurt him. I know he told me a few months ago that he'd cried a fair few times, but he looked depressed. I felt bad feeling happy when he obviously wasn't. I decided to say something, to diffuse to tension, to stop the awkward silence that we all hate. Besides, I'm Ginny, I've always got something to say. But something came out of my mouth before I could control it. Oof. Oof indeed. 

HERMIONE'S POV

"Who hurt you? Let me kill them." Ginny said. She looked at Harry, who smiled at her. That's another quality I like about Harry. Always positive. Well, most of the time. Ron, who was sitting next to me, took my hand and kissed it. I buried my head into his chest and smiled.

Third Person

"There's no need. I've already killed them." Harry replied. Ginny stared at him, before understanding. 

"Oh. Voldemort. Well, he's gone forever now, and we have to say a big thanks to you for that." 

Harry suddenly wanted to kiss her so bad. Ginny laughed. 

"Of course you do. I'm irresistible." 

Ah, I forget too much. I forgot to say, they have a bond. A love bond. They can read each other's minds! 

"You've got to stop doing that. Seriously." he added, seeing Ginny laugh happily. He pushed her playfully and she fell of her chair. She scrambled up, blushing and pushed him so hard he fell on the floor("Merlin, Ginny!") , but she fell and landed on top of him. He grinned up at her. James and Sirius stifled a laugh, and the others silently watched on, watching what would happen. 

"I swear you planned that." 

"I Siriusly solemnly swear it." 

"Shut up and kiss me." she joked. Everyone silently squealed; Harry and Ginny never kissed in public, only Ron and Hermione did. 

Harry obliged.  

"It was better than Fire Whiskey. She was only thing in the world, Ginny. " Quote from DH. Their mouths moved, perfectly in sync. So did their tongues. Harry put his arms around her waist, and Ginny put hers around his neck. Everything was fine until they remembered everyone was watching them. 

" Sorry. We got a bit carried away there." Harry apologised. 

"Yeah. It happens a lot." said Ginny. 

Everyone laughed. 

The next morning 

(Get ready to laugh your butts off) 

Ginny came down the stairs, wearing a really pretty outfit. 

 (OMG THIS PICTURE IS TOO GOOD) 

Harry stared at her and grinned. She did a pose than said, 

"Gilderoy Lockhart. Order Of Merlin. Third Class. Honorary member of the Dark Force Defence League."

Everyone howled with laughter. 

Harry was literally laughing so much he was crying. 

So, overall, things were going great. 

SHOUT OUTS TO 

Paige0819

GinnyWeasley387

HarryPotterNerd2357 

For making me scream with laughter at their comments 

ALSO TYSM FOR 43 FOLLOWS AND 365 READS 

BAIII AND I'LL BE UPDATING SOON

ILYASM