Hinny Chapter 2

Hey guys before I start writing the next chapter of this story I wanted to give a shoutout to patriciaplayz06 for her sweet comments. All characters are owned by J. K. Rowling (sorry no choice but to say it I can tell this is something that will annoy me but hey ho you know ) 

 Rowling (sorry no choice but to say it I can tell this is something that will annoy me but hey ho you know ) 

Sorry I just like the picture damn I get distracted to easily OK on to the story:

Harry felt super depressed and sad wondering if he'd ever be happy again when a distracttion... well, distracted him. Who was it? It was-

"Ginny." muttered Harry as Ginny ran into him. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, Ginny. None of you deserved this. I mean Fred... I can't believe it... You must feel so bad. I'm so sorry. " 

Ginny smiled her contagious smile and replied, "Fred wouldn't want us being depressed for the rest of our lives! Fred would've been happier than anyone to know that there was still a little joy left in the world, especially after the war. I like to think he's watching over us, partying with your parents and Sirius, and planning pranks to play up in heaven."

Harry laughed, doing something he thought he'd never do again. Ginny leaned in and kissed him (FANGIRL SQUEALS) and told him to come join her and the Weaselys, but the kiss left Harry forgetting his name and how to walk. 

Harry eventually remembered how to walk and soon he was with the Weasleys. When he was asked how he was, Harry found himself replying he was fine, as if someone was controlling him, but no, he was certainly NOT fine! Everyone had left him. But he had Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. But he needed his parents too! And Sirius, Fred, Tonks, Dobby and Dumbledore! Dumbledore! He needed Dumbledore more than ever now, so he went up to his old office, said the password ("Pumpkin Pasty!"), and the Gargoyle let him in. His eyes searched the room until he found Dumbledore.

 He couldn't speak. He tried his hardest, but all that came out was a weird grunting noise. Dumbledore asked, "Harry Potter. How nice to see you again. How are you doing?" 

How was he doing? How was he doing?! He was doing, well frankly, terrible, and he felt as if he could never be happy again! He had lost everyone! He was never going to be happy again.... Harry found himself running out of Dumbledore's office and he found himself apparating to Grimmauld Place. Where he found the strangest thing he'd even seen in his life. And he'd seen a lot of strange things. 

OK guys that's it for now hope you liked it also I'm going to be telling you my updating status:

  You can expect at least 1 update every 2 days

I  mostly update at 5 o'clock on week days, 1:00 on Saturdays, and I update from Noon on Sundays