Julliard Pre-College 2

Yeji POV
"You've go to be kidding me," I said as my eyes landed on Shin Ryujin.

"Even Julliard Pre-College let this street rat in?" Lia rhetorically asked.

"This has to be some kind of sick joke. Why would they let someone like her in? Look at her. You can tell she's poor just by the way she dresses."

Just her mere presence disgusted me.

"Ahahahha! Come on Yej, let's go mess with her. Maybe she'll drop out once she realizes she doesn't belong here," Lia smirked.

Ryujin POV
Fuck.

They're approaching me.

No. No. No.

I can't do this right now.

"Well look who's here...what was your name again? Ria? Ryan? Raymond? AHAH!" The raven haired girl approached me first as Yeji followed.

"What do you want?" I asked monotonously.

"I just wanted to compliment you. I mean...look at your shirt, it matches perfectly with my trash can! Ooooh and those pants. Look Yeji! It's totally the style of that guy that tried mugging us once, remember??"

"Say. How did a rodent such as yourself make it here?" Yeji coldly asked.

Fucking hell. I'm seriously getting bullied right now?

"I took the subway. What do you want?"

They both laughed.

What the fuck.

"Laugh all you want. The joke is on you. I know you're both scared of a person like me who doesn't have much money but has more talent than the both of you."

"Excuse me?" Lia questioned.

"Leave me alone."

"A greaser like you shouldn't be here. Did you sleep with the head of the audition committee or something?" Yeji smirked.

She's really testing my patience here.

"HELLO EVERYONE! Please take your seats. We'll begin shortly," someone announced through the microphone.

I grabbed my cello case and ignored the two, shoving Yeji with my shoulder as a I walked past her to find a seat.

I heard her scoff from behind.

Whatever. Fuck her and fuck her friend as well. I had better things to do in my life than waste it on horrible brats.

I took a seat near the front row of the auditorium.

The heads of the program gave their speeches and began assigning us our respective schedules and courses.

First up was 3 hours of orchestra rehearsal.

Next, I had 1 hour of sectionals, 1 hour of conducting class, lunch, 1 hour of private lessons, 1 hour of chamber music, and finally 1 hour of improvisational workshop.

This is going to be a long day.

"Alright orchestra musicians! Come on up stage!"

I walked up the stage but didn't know where to sit. They hadn't assigned us seatings. I didn't want to appear arrogant, so I sat in the back of the cello section.