Chapter 15: Talk with Splinter.

Mikey's POV
I remember that, Splinter wanted to talk with me once. So, I went to Splinter. Then, I felt like, he wanted to talk to me about that conscience thing. I mean, he knows a dark presence when meditating. I went to his room. He's there meditating.

"Master Splinter?" I said while opening the door and sitting down on the cusion.
"Yes Michelangelo?" He asks me and opens his eyes.
"I remember you want to talk to me before. " I said.
"Yes, I remember. I remember I felt a presence, a dark one when we meditated. Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked.
"I met like a dark conscience. Her name was Holly, I don't know why this happened. I agreed to her when she said that she wanted to help me in beating Raph and Leo" I said.
Splinter was concerned.
"Consciences were once real people who suffer the same problem you have now. They just want to help people in their problems. I bet that Holly thing is trying to help you get Raphael and Leonardo have a beat down." Splinter said.
"Oh, I get it. Now, I can't feel her presence." I said and smiled.
"That's good." He said.
"Well. I'll go" I grabbed my crutches and left,

When I went out, I felt a horrible headache and a voice saying
"DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME"
"YOU WILL HURT YOUR BROTHERS AND THATS IT"
It hurts so hard, I fell down and held my head.
I screamed.