Chapter 23: Trust?

Donnie's POV
"Hey, Mikey, you okay?" I ask and opened the door and sat beside him on the bed.

"I'm getting better. When will Leo and Karai come with the medicine?" He asks and sneezes.

"Probably after 10 minutes. Do you want anything to eat?" I ask.

"I would like some pizza. 2 slices" he said and smiled.

"Okay then." I said and when I was about to leave, Mikey said something.

"Donnie, do you trust Karai?" He asked and frowns.

"He saved our lives, so I actually trust her" I said. "Do you trust her?" I added.

"I just have this weird feeling." He said.

"Just forget about the feeling. She did save our lives and she's buying you medicine." I said and left.

Mikey's POV
Now, Donnie doesn't believe me. What if she's doing something bad. Or worse. I mean, wait... Is it that conscience again? Or something else... Maybe it's just my instinct or a feeling. I wonder when was the last time I had a feeling about something. Oh yeah, when I thought I would cheer my brothers up from sadness. If something happens and it's Karai's fault, I don't know anymore.

Donnie's POV
"Hey Don, we're back. " Leo said.

"Oh hey, I've conclude that your plan might work." I said, and smiled.

"Great! Thanks Don" Leo smiled.

"So, why not I go back to Shredder now and do the plan?" Karai asked.

"Sure, why not" I said.

"Good luck Karai!" Leo said.

Karai left.

"Here's the medicine go give it to Mikey" Leo said.

I nodded.

--------
AUTHOR'S NOTE
I just want to update as quick as possible just because, SOME THINGS are gonna happen to Don. And, I won't tell you. Don't worry.