Chapter 33: Decisions

Raph's POV
I'm so stupid for making that move. I do miss messing with Mikey. I miss the sewers. But now it's too late, Master is making a machine to brainwash everything and everyone in New York City. I can't disobey him, he would kill me... Literally. He told me this before I tried to quit.

~Flashback

"Master Shredder, I've been thinking... I wanna quit your little evil team." Raph said and looked down, ashamed.

"WHAT?! You are not quitting. If you will, I'd rather kill you and your pesky turtle brothers." Shredder exclaims and gave some gestures.

"Uh..I.. I .." Raph couldn't say anything.

"Are you gonna quit and die or stay?" Shredder asks.

"I'll stay.." Raph said unsure of his answer.

"Good. Go back to your room." Shredder said and smirked.

~End of Flashback

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to go back but... I will die. I remember the last time we fought him... It was one of deadliest and riskiest moves I've done. I don't wanna go back to do that move. Maybe I can trick Shredder for going there and hurting them... Maybe I can use that idea! But.. He know I want to go back... I don't know anymore.

I go to the bathroom to just get refreshed. I now have a feeling that someone or something's watching me... Or is it the old instinct that Mikey would throw a water balloon at me..

Mikey's POV

"So that's what he's thinking all this time.." I said and frowned.

Amy nods.

"He does want to go back...and he will... In the future.." Any exclaims, rubbing her hands.

Wait... She knows what's gonna happen?

"You know what the future holds?" I ask.

"Oh-uh sorry... I wasn't supposed to reveal that." She said, rubbed her head and gave a fake smile.

"Oh okay.." I said.

But now I know Shredder's planning a brainwashing New York plan... Uh oh... I NEED TO WAKE UP. NOW.

"Amy, please tell me, when do I wake up!" I asked, I looked pitiful.

"Oh uh.. Fine.. I'm not supposed to tell this but, you're gonna wake up, after a month.." Amy said, and gave a fake frown.

A MONTH?!