Chapter 34: Brainwashing Experiment

Raph's POV
I was in the bathroom, washing my face until I guess Shredder called me, for something... He said it's something about the brainwashing experiments he's made with Baxter. I then followed him to Baxter's lab, where there were lots of capsules or bottles containing an orange substance, and one big container, being filled with the rest of the orange substance.

"Master, what's this?" I ask.

"It's a brainwashing substance, enough to brainwash the whole New York City." He responded.

Oh no... He's gonna brainwash lots of people.

"Who are you gonna brainwash first?" I ask.

"You." He responded.

Mikey's POV
I can't believe I will wake up at one month... This is bad news. And did Shredder say that, he's gonna brainwash Raph?

"Amy... Wh-what's happening?" I ask nervously.

"I can't explains these science thingamajigs. " Amy responded.

I rolled my eyes and just watched what was happening. They tied Raph,put him on a chair, and Baxter sprayed some orange things on his face. He then fell asleep and started waking up.

"Untie him" Shredder ordered.

Baxter removes the ropes and strings around, and Raph stands up, with just white eyes.

"Now go your room." Shredder said and smirked.

"Yes, Master' he said and bowed, and left.