Chapter 36: Missions

Mikey's POV

I wake up up in Donnie's lab. I was drowsy, and had three days to stop this nonsense. I can't tell the others, I'm not supposed to. I removed stuff, ignored my wounds and cuts, and head out, hopefully no one was here... But I don't

know... I don't know how to stop this... Leo wasn't there at least, and Donnie too.. So I head out
I don't know why I am crying. It's just too depressing.. Stressful.. And the pressure. It's really hard. Raph is brainwashed, and I think the only way to do it is probably defeat the Shredder. This is pretty complicated.

"Mikey, wait! Where are you going?" Leo asks as he tried to catch me.

Don't panic... Smoke bombs... I threw a smoke bomb for me to get teleported to Shredder's lair...

As I was here, I just then screamed "SHREDDER!!!!!!!!"

"He's not here right now" Raph comes out of no where,

"Raph... Snap out of it!'' I shouted.

Raph just shakes his head, and smirks, and starts attacking. I.. Just attacked back somehow.. He was powerful and strong. I try to talk to him in words

"Raph! Remember me? Your brother Michelangelo?" I shouted at him.

He didn't respond, but he kept attacking. Okay.. I guess fighting isn't the answer.

"Come at me bro!" I shouted, smiled a little, and head to the lab.

He followed me to the lab, which doesn't have Shredder and the others in it. I then started fighting again, while staying near these unfamiliar buttons.. Eh, why not. I pushed some of them, I guess that just let the brainwashing experience down the drain? Gosh I'm dumb.

Then Raph stopped attacking.. Something's off.

"Let me handle this!" Shredder said and yelled out.

~~~~~~~
Hi.
I am sorry if my story is weird now (for me it's becoming weird).

But well... See you later :3