The interview

After I had that nice talk with William I forgot all about the interview my name got called when me and William were still chatting. So I had to stop talking to him and go to the office. He said good luck to me as I walked away I waved goodbye he was a really nice guy I just wish..... No I don't wish that I'm with Alfie. He's just a friend. Anyway I need to focus on the interview I put my phone in my pocket as I got to the office the person who brought me in didn't go into the office herself I think her name was Olivia cause I saw her name tag. When I walked in this man got up and shook my hand he said "Hello Maddison welcome to Beecher pro I hope you like what you see I am headmaster Patrick. I'm not gonna waist any time alright were gonna get down to business tell me a bit about yourself" I answered "Well my name is Maddison Sophia White but everybody calls me Maddie I was raised in Liverpool. But recently I moved here to London because my parents are going through a divorce I am 15 years old I'll be 16 in January 24th. Is there anything else you would like to know." The headmaster questioned " Ok ok what is your favourite subject in school" I answered " Well I have two favourite subjects I really like English and I have a passion for art"
A couple of questions later
"Alright Maddison I'll get back to you about the scholarship ok" I replied " Ok thank you for your time goodbye". After I walked out of that office I felt a breath of relief. When I walked out I saw William he was talking to Olivia at the counter then he looked up and saw me I don't know why but he smiled when he saw me. He walked over to me "So how did it go" I answered "Ye it went good but I am SO happy it's all over now". William was being really helpful "Well I got my stuff do you wanna.... Go to the park and hang out or something". I was shocked with his forward ness " Ahh ye sure I just need to ring my mum"
--2 beeps--
"Hello"
"Hi mum listen am there's no need to pick me up ok. I'm meeting up with a friend k"
"Ok how did the interview go"
"It went good ok byeeeee love you"
"Ok let's go". He replied "Ok I'll just ring the taxi I can't wait till I'm 16 so I can learn to drive" 1 sec
---1 minute later----
"Ok the taxi should be here soon" I answered "Oh I forgot my friend Amanda is coming here to see me she's coming from Liverpool maybe I should hang out with her instead" He looked disappointed "Wait a minute she can hang out with us".