Why?

As weeks go by there's no news from Will,  I have already started school and not to brag or anything but I'm literally the most popular girl people are actually begging to be in my clique I've got 3 bff's Amelia, Spencer and Clare they are so nice to me and they are so pretty and popular which is a bonus. T'day was the worst day ever it's a Sunday. I'll start from the start at 9am this morning I got a strange phone call from the hospital.
"Hello?" I said questionably, "Hello, is this Madison White" I got a pain in my chest for some reason "Come to the hospital straight away ma'am". I slipped on my white jeans along with  my black off the shoulder top.y
I ran downstairs and shouted "Mason, get out here right now" Mason came running down from his room "Mason get your coat" I shouted "Bring mine too"
We ran outside I saw a taxi going past and yelled for it "Hello can you take us to the hospital STAT!"
The cab driver drove slow  enough he obviously had no idea where we were going.
20 minutes later Mason and I ran into the hospital since Mason was faster he ran up to mums room. I was walking through the reception when Sophie came running towards me crying, hugging me as tight as she could. "Maddie I'm so sorry"  I smiled at her "Come sit" we walked over to the seats "What's the matter Sophie?"
"They tried really hard but but it was just too hard, she's gone Maddie" I got a bang in my chest "Who's gone?" Sophie looked up at me.
I ran upstairs so fast I could hardly breath. No this can't be true she's my mum no she can't be gone. Bursting through the doors I shouted  "Mason!" He was sitting beside a body with a sheet covered over it. I collapsed on my knees crying "Is she? Is she gone?"
Mason looked over to me he looked like he just lost a piece of his heart "She is"
"No she can't be she just can't" Mason ran over to me and hugged me on the ground. After a few minutes of crying. I dragged myself off the floor and walked over towards my.... My mum. "Mum wake up please please wake up!" I say shaking her, "Please!" Still shaking her Daddy comes running in "Maddie," he comes over and hugs me. I cry into his chest feeling I don't know what I'm feeling. Mason walks over to the body and lifts the sheet, sits down and holds her hands "Mum, wake up your sleep time is over..." Still no response, his heart is broken. "Mason?" I say through sobbing "It's gonna be okay I promise".