Pathetic

When I ran inside I refreshed my makeup put on my jeans and my black and white crop top. I heard the doorbell ring so I ran down to get it. It was William "Hey gorgeous why were you so sad on the phone".I answered "Thanks William I know I can always count on you. I rang Alfie and he acted like such a jerk on the phone. Here come inside and I'll explain." He walked inside we went up to my room. As I started to explain everything I looked into his eyes and they were so big and brown. I trusted him. When I stopped talking he took a deep breath "Ok well it seems you have to break up with him". I hesitated "He's been my boyfriend since I was 11". He sighed "If u wanna move on your gonna have to do it". I replied "Ye your probably right give me a sec to call him". I rang him after 4 beeps he poke up "Hey mads sorry about what happened earlier lets just forget it happened". I rolled my eyes "Alfie were over goodbye and FYI I know your cheating on me".
I hung up "Well thanks that's that done so how are you and Amanda". William answered "She's ok". We both sat down on my cushioned window sill. "Hey William I just wanna thank you for how good you have been to me". We both looked into each others eyes.
I leaned into kiss him.
He also leaned into kiss me.
The next thing I knew we were making out. I stopped it "We can't do this to Amanda". William looked disappointed "I know but I like you too". We started to make out again. I pulled away "I can't do this Amanda is my best friend I've known her my whole life". William frowned "Ye I understand maybe it's best if I should just go". I agreed.
When William left I started writing in my diary. Now here I am on my bed ranting on to a BOOK A BOOK!!!!!!!! How pathetic am I. I had no one to turn to I couldn't talk to Amanda. Defiantly NOT William. And there was no Alfie in my life anymore. The only person left was...... Mum. I couldn't go to her when she was in a coma. Could I?? No I couldn't it was just be PATHETIC. Oh right well I'm ranting to a book how can I get more pathetic than that.
It just keeps going through my mind how could I have done that to Amanda. I need to tell her I always see this kind of stuff happening in T.V programmes and the person who got cheated on always asks "If it meant nothing to you how come you didn't tell me straight away". And it did mean nothing to me but how could I tell her?? How could I break her heart like that she is my kindergarten buddy. She's the one that sticks by me no matter what she's practically my sister. Mason,Mum and Dad even treat her like family. I just don't know how I'm gonna do it.