xx - lure

NIKKI POV●

We decide on having dinner at an intimate place.  No , not with Austin but with Alex. Because if I'm being completely honest, I don't want to fake my relationship with someone else . Why would I do that , when the perfect man is already in my life? Not only is Alex made for me , but I feel the most comfortable with him . He brings the good out of me and I've never been happier.

Of course I could hear the disappointment in Austin's voice when I relayed the new change of plans. I know he wants to spend time with me but I couldn't give him false hope . I couldn't let him experience that part of me that's reserved for the man I'm hopelessly in love with . So I had to be fair . And I know for a fact that I'm right about this new course.

I suppose I was too shocked to think about it before . But now I'm certain . Rick seeing me with someone who is NOT Austin will get him to come faster to me . I just know it. Wherever he sees an opportunity to extort money from me, he will .

Alex came to my place at 6 as we have reservations at 7:30. I wanted to have some private time alone before we put on a show .

"Hey," he says as he opens my door , swiftly scooping me into his arms and crashing his hungry mouth against my starving lips.

"Mmmmmh" I replied with a muffled sound .

When we break apart we're panting heavily , "I missed you so much," he whispers as he brushes a loose hair behind my ear.

"I missed you too . I only want you . And only you. I just couldn't go through with pretending that Austin was my boyfriend when I have you ," I tell him.

There's a softness in his eyes that tell me more than words can express. It was an emotion of love and gratitude,  maybe something he's never experienced before. "Oh Nik, my Nik. You are amazing ."

"Alex, I didn't think it was possible to give my heart away again but I trust you completely , I don't want anyone else but you," I tell him as we stare into each others' eyes . They say the eyes are the window into the soul, I want to bare mine to him so he can see all of me.

"I know and I'm 100% all in with whatever you want . We're in this together," he assures me as he leans into another kiss. A kiss that is soft and full of promise for us, for our relationship.

"We have a little bit of time before we need to make an appearance," I suggestively wiggle my brows to him .

"Oh baby, as much as I want a taste of paradise I want what we do to last all night long . I want to worship you , your body and your soul and I don't want to ruin it with a quickie," the way he says this with such passion shoots electric currents straight to my core, causing me to clench my thighs together just a little bit.

"How do you always say the right things to me?" I say breathlessly.

"I just say what's in my heart," he tells me before he captures my lips with his again. I'm in love with this man . I surrender my heart to him because I know he'd guard it with all of his being.

This time when we part we do it because my phone began to ring. I look down on the screen to see Aria's name flash . I hold my phone to show Alex and he steps back enough to give me some space.

"Hey," I answer

"Are you ready?" She asks me without an ounce of worry.