xxvi - SURPRISE

♡NIKKI POV♡

The spa was EXACTLY how we needed to start this cruise. All the women were chatting and glowing over the fact that I'm newly engaged. For me, I felt so much love surround me. A stark difference between my last engagement to this .

The massages were absolutely heavenly and the mimosas they served just helped elevate the experience even more . Aria and Sonja are experts in getting pampered and ordered everyone the supreme facial experience. I don't think my skin has ever felt such luxury , or at least such luxury in so long .

When we finished Aria linked her arm through mine , "ready for the next stop?"

"There's more than this?" I didn't think they could top this at all .

"It's just a quick step over to their salon . We can't let these relaxed canvases go to waste. Besides, why not give our men something to drool over when we see them?"

"I'm in," I say instinctively. She doesn't need to try to convince me . "Out of curiosity, how much is all of this? Can they bill my portion to our room?"

"Pish posh," Stephanie guffaws, "this is OUR treat."

"I can't let you guys pay for me. This must've cost a lot," I try to argue.

"Don't worry. How about this... we just tell Alex?" Aria asks.

I don't know how I feel about that but not to ruin the mood I quickly agreed.

We all sat at different stations. And before I can open my mouth to say another word, I had someone pulling at my hair while someone else was applying my make up. I felt like a princess .

Overall the whole experience , from the spa to the make over, took a few hours. When we left the salon we were all floating around and in bliss. Once we got to the elevator Aria blocked my way to the keys for the floors.

"Ar?" I asked.

"We have two more stops and then we'll bring you back to Alex," she turns back around not allowing me to ask any more questions. I raised a brow in skepticism,  something is up . "You're probably really curious, but I promise you it's nothing bad. With that said," as we got off the elevator and back to her cabin, "we need you to put this on."

Before I can protest they slipped over my eyes a sleeping mask . "What about my make up?"

"The women at the salon assured us this was fine and that they made sure to use waterproof, smudge proof make up . Besides they practically poured Allnighter all over your face. It'll be fine," Sonja assured me.

"Alright ladies, let's get this woman dressed to meet her man," I hear Stephanie say.

♡ALEX POV♡

I was a little nervous to say the least . Will this work? I began playing with the buttons of my shirt . My fingers felt like jello.

"You okay?" Warren asks me.

"Yeah, just hope this doesn't freak Nikki out," I say with a slight crackle in my tone.

"Bro, she loves you . There's no way she's going to change her mind. Believe me, this the the type of stuff women love," Trip says. This coming from the same man who was the biggest womanizer ever, is now giving me happily ever after advice . Love does change a person . I want what my brothers have . I want what my sisters have .