[CLOSED] Wonder Vision

Welcome, Citizens!

A pair of eyes is not only the medium to show us the world, it holds more power than that. Everything depends on what a person sees and how much they take in. A simple vision can unlock many secrets that put an effort to walk away from many wandering eyes. And that is what our prompt is about.

 And that is what our prompt is about

PROMPT

For many years, magical creatures lived hidden among the humans. No humans can see them, yet you are a human and you see them. How do the magical creatures discover you can see them?

What happens when they find out about you? Write a short story in maximum 2000 words, following the given prompt.

GUIDELINES

1. The deadline is May 10th, 2021 at 23:59 PM EST. Any entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.

2. Your entry must have 1500 - 2000 words for our prompt.

3. Entries must be written in English.

4. All stories should be written exclusively for this prompt.

5. One story submission per user. Add your story to your profile. It can be a standalone story or published as a part of an already existing collection of stories.

6. Please pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Creativity and relevance to the prompt will be taken into consideration during judging.

7. Your story must be Urban Fantasy as genre or subgenre.

8. Mature stories will be accepted for this contest. However, all stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

9. Once your story is complete, please submit it via this FORM.

Only stories submitted via the form will be eligible for judging. We do, however, encourage you to share the link to your story in the comment section below.

 We do, however, encourage you to share the link to your story in the comment section below

PRIZES

1. A shoutout from our profile.

2. The winning entry(s) will be added in our reading list.

3. Sticker(s) will be given for the winning entry(s).

4. The winning story(s) will be featured in our Anthology book.

If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to us, or let us know in the comments. And, do not forget to tag your friend(s) who would be interested to join the contest.

Good luck and happy writing!