[CLOSED] A Magical & Traditional Winter

It's the festive season again and this year, CitifiedFantasy and FriendsandFamily are ready for the holiday cheer of everyone around us. Forget the worries of the world and sink into the comfort of friends and family. Invite your witch aunt, your vampire cousin and tell us all the traditions of your family.

PROMPT:

Christmas time brings a lot of traditions for every family but for you and your family, your traditions are not like anyone else's because you and your family are magical beings and Christmas in your family is a little different.

Write a short story about the family Christmas traditions of a fantasy creature in an urban setting. 

GUIDELINES

Deadline for submission: December 25th, 23:59 EST.

Word count: 800 - 1000 words.

❆ The entries must be in English.

❆ The entry must be written for the above prompt. It cannot be a pre-written story and must be written specifically for the contest. Your entry can be written as a stand-alone, or part of an existing collection. However, if you write in an existing collection, you'll need to link to the chapter in the submissions form for your story to be eligible, not the stories details page.

❆ Only one entry per user.

❆ Mature stories are not accepted in the contest.

❆ Your story must be Urban Fantasy as a genre or subgenre.

❆ Please pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Creativity and relevance to the prompt will also be taken into consideration during judging.

❆ Your story must follow Wattpad's Content Guidelines

Submissions must be made via this form.

You're welcome to share your entry in the comment section, but only doing so will not make your story eligible for judging. 

PRIZES: 

❆ A shoutout from the CitifiedFantasy and FriendsandFamily profiles.

❆ A custom sticker will be given to the winning entry(s).

❆ A slot in the reading list if it is a stand-alone.

❆ The winning entry(s) will be added to the Anthology book of CitifiedFantasy and FriendsandFamily if they agree.