[CLOSED] Will You Be Mine?

AsianFantasy, Gaming, CitifiedFantasy, mythandlegend, and talesofthedeep are proud to present the ultimate romance experience. Explore different worlds and meet new love interests with this month's special Valentine's Day event: Will You Be Mine?

In this event, you'll be tasked with writing a short story based on finding the love of your character's life.

Each character leads to a new world filled with adventure. Choose a love interest and begin your journey to win their heart!

AsianFantasy

You walk along a jade-covered path, unsure of where it will lead you. You see smoke and begin to wonder if you should turn around. The next thing you hear is a voice, beckoning you to come closer. They step into the light and reveal themselves as a dragon shapeshifter who is injured and only you can save them. What will you do?

Gaming

You step out of your emergency pod and your feet touch the soil of an undiscovered planet. The grass is blue and a warm breeze makes the pink leaves move peacefully in the tall trees. You smile to yourself, it could have been worse. Way worse.

But then you spot a pair of turquoise eyes peering at you, and blue scalelike skin behind the lush vegetation. The question is, is the humanoid a friend or a foe?

CitifiedFantasy

You are in Paris to visit a friend that you met via penpal. They promise to take you on a tour around this city of love. The first place you both go to is an ancient museum that exhibits many mysterious cases and mythical objects. You pass by a drawing claimed to be the rumoured vampire prince/king years ago, but the one on it looks strangely like your companion. As a fan of legend and tales, you start to notice every mysterious detail of your partner? What will happen?

MythandLegend

You're reading in a library when you suddenly feel like something's off. You lift your head and gaze out the glass window, seeing nothing but clouds and the blue sky. It's as if you're floating above the clouds. Outside the windows, you hear chattering noises and choose to follow it. The noise leads you to a party, and the people there look eerily familiar. When a hand reaches out from behind and touches your shoulder, you turn around and notice they're glowing and have wings. What will you do?

talesofthedeep

You survived a sinking ship, but fear dying out at sea, clinging to a piece of driftwood. Then a water spirit materialises in front of you, offering you help to escape the endless sea or revenge against the pirates who were responsible for your state. What will you do?