Chapter 1: Coming Home

Half a Year Later...

Samira was in the kitchen, finished washing the dishes. And her cell rings, she turns off the faucet, dries her hand, and answers. "Hello?" she asks. "Samira hi, it's me, Alex." he sounds through the other line. "Oh, hi Alex. I was in the middle of doing dishes," she informs him. "Well I wanted to take you out to dinner, somewhere 5:00 pm," he tells her, Samira turns and looks at the clock; 4:30. "Um sure. Since you're not giving me a choice. I'll be ready when you get here." she informs him then turns off her phone.

Then groans, "I don't understand midguardian at men at all." she grumbles, "I know what you mean, Richard asks me to dinner too." Jane states walking next to her. "You really are good at cleaning, what's you're secret?" Jane asks her, Samira just giggles. "Work," she tells her, then heads upstairs. "See ya later, Samira." Jane shouts out, "Yeah, same to you." she calls back and with a snap of her fingers, changing her entire attire.

" she calls back and with a snap of her fingers, changing her entire attire

She pulls on her jacket and pulls her hair out, small crystal necklace and her green gem ring on her ring finger

She pulls on her jacket and pulls her hair out, small crystal necklace and her green gem ring on her ring finger. Then she walks out of her room, down the stairs, and ties on her combat boot. Then went out the door to find Alex about to knock on the door, "Hey you ready?" he asked her, "As ready as I'll ever be." she informs him and they walk to his car. And got in, he starts it and drove off.

They sat in the fancy restaurant, looking at the menus. Then Samira sat down and looks at him, placing her folded arms on the table. "What's the real reason you wanted to take me on a date?" she asks him, he looks at her and sets his menu down as well. "I just wanted to get you out of your house, you seem sadder when you open the door. So I want to make you happy," he tells her, Samira sighs. "Alex I've told you. I can't be with you. My heart belongs to someone else and I'll love him forever, even if I die." she tells him, he chuckles a bit. "I know, but I'm pretty stubborn. So I'm not going to give up, not yet," he informs her, she sighs again.

"Hey, Samira!" someone calls, Alex and Samira turn and saw Darcy walking over to him, "Darcy why are you here?" Samira asks her as she walks up to them. Grabs a chair and sits close to Samira, "So I show up at the lab, slash Jane's mom's house." she starts, garbing a knife, swiping some butter, grabs a slice of bread. "Fulling excepting Jane to be moping around in her pajamas, eating ice cream, and obsessing about, you know who," she states.