Chapter 5: Holy Shit! A Door!

The Speeder held hovers over the ruins of the ships of dark elves, Thor cover Jane as she slept and Slone held Samira in his arms as she slept, "What I could do with the power that flows through their veins." Loki states. "It would consume you," Thor tells him as he sat down. "They're holding up alright." Loki states, "Jane and Samira are strong in ways, you'll never even know." Thor tells him, "Say goodbye." Loki tells him as he jesters over to Jane.

Thor looks away from him "Not this day." Thor tells him. "This day, the next, a hundred years from now is nothing." Loki states and stood up, "It's a heartbeat, you'll never be ready. The only woman who loves you prized will be snatch from you." Loki tells him. "And will that satisfy you?" Thor questions him, "Satisfaction not in my nature." Loki states, "Surrenders not in mine." Thor shot back. "The son of Odin..." Loki states, "No, not just devoted, you think you alone will love a mother, let alone Samira. You had mother's tricks, but I had her trust." Thor tells him as he shot up.

Glaring at his so-called brother. "You dare bring Samira into this, she has suffered more than both of us. But trust? Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die?!" Loki raises his voice, "What help were you in your cell?!" Thor shot back, "Who put me there?! WHO PUT ME THERE?!" Loki shouts, Thor grabs his throat, shoving him back."You know damn well! You know damn well who!" Thor shouts at him and raises his fist, he hesitated a bit and lowers his fist, and pulls away. "She wouldn't want us to fight." Thor tells him, "Well she wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki remains him, they smile at each other a bit, "I wish I could trust you as Samira does." Thor tells him and went to sit down.

Loki pulls himself up, "Trust my rage." Loki tells him, Slone chuckles to himself a bit. And the two look at him, "Did you find something funny, Slone?" Thor asks him, "You both behave like blood-related siblings." He states. Loki glares at him, "We are not brothers." Loki states. "So?" Slone asks him, Loki cock his eyebrow as Thor looks at him in confusion. "Take Jane and Samira for example, they aren't related by blood, just friends that became a family." Scott starts to tell them.

"It's not the blood other siblings share, but the bonds that are formed over the years or even months. So you may not be brothers by blood, but you're damn well sure are brothers by bonds," he tells them, Thor and Loki look at him then act each other. Maybe there was some truth to what Slone spoke of.

~8~8~8~

They travel for hours waiting for Malekith to show himself. Then Jane and Sarah open their eyes, they match with Malekith's eyes; pitch black and light blue orbs. "Jane." Thor calls out, "Samira..." Loki asks as the two sat up, and look out into the distance, and saw a dark elf ship appearing. "Malekith." they both said and Loki lowers the ship in a clear area and continues on foot.

Thor held Jane close to him as Slone did the same with Samira, they all walk to the slope and saw the ship had land, and Malekith and his men were walking out of the ship.

The five were kneeling and overlooks them. "Ok, are you ready?" Thor asks them, Jane and Samira look at him and nod. "I am." Loki states, "As am I." Slone also states and the three men stood up. Malekith looks up and spots them, "You know this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki tells him. "Yes, possibly," Thor answers him, Loki looks at him and offers him his cuffed hands, Thor glares at him. "You still don't trust me, brother." Loki asks him, "Would you?" Thor asks him.

Thor sighs and took off Loki's cuffs. Samira and Jane stood behind them as they both tried to stay balanced. Then looks at Malekith, "No I wouldn't." Loki states, taking out a dagger and stabs Thor in the gut. Thor grunts, Loki pulls it out and Thor went tumbling down the hill. "Thor!" Jane cries out, Loki and Slone jump down and chases after him. "No." Samira mumbles and the two stumble down the hill.