🍋PETALS🍋

The walk back to Tamaki's condo seemed to take half as much time as it did to get to the café. It's almost like he was in a hurry to pull me back into his dark room, until I plant my feet. Tamaki whirls around with a mix of confusion, surprise, and what almost seems like... a touch of frustration.

"Why are we walking so fast?", I question after talking a moment to catch my breath and look at my smart watch. "We still have almost 4 hours before I have to log in to work," I say calmly as I resume walking and fixing his messy hair. "We're almost there,"

I reassure him as his ears start to to turn pink while he comes up with some excuse about not wanting to waste time. I already knew why he was running. It's the same reason I've kept my eye on my watch; I don't want to leave him. It's been less than 24 hours, but something about the stuttering pessimist makes me feel like I'm walking on clouds. Shinji always makes me laugh and the sex is good, but he hurts my feelings more than he makes me happy.

"Aimi? We're home. Are you ok? Do you have a fever?", Tamaki softly touches my flushed forehead and cheeks with the back of his warm rough hand. "Hm. No. I guess I shouldn't have made you walk so far that fast. Come on. Let's go up and rest. I don't want to ruin your work,".

An involuntary smile caresses my soul, causing my cheeks and lips to become a deeper pink. Once Tamaki notices, his pointed ears and chiseled face respond in kind as he fumbles with the keys. After finally getting the door open, I take the keys out of the knob and push him inside roughly. It's difficult considering he's a Hero and I'm a small girl, but the element of surprise and his willingness are on my side. I lock the door behind me, throw the keys on the counter, and begin kissing his throat and jawline hungrily as he lets out a low groan of pleasure.

Slowly, I stand on my tip toes and kiss my way toward his lips. Right before I can properly kiss him, he yanks my head back by wrapping my blonde curls around his fist and staring directly into my eyes. My heart is pounding so hard I can feel it in my ears and my breathing is coming as small gasps. I don't think I'm scared. Maybe just turned on. Possibly both? His other hand has unbuttoned my shorts and slipped right into my panties. A glimmer in his eye appears as slight and as small as the movements he's making between my folds. I'm almost embarrassed to be nearly sopping wet from me kissing him and a little hair pulling, but  I can't read him right now. It's exciting. Usually I always know what they want next.

What do I even want? Definitely him inside me ASAP. Too bad he can't clone himself. I'd definitely let him spit roast me even day and thank him for the cum in my hair. There's something seriously wrong with me. 

"T-Tamaki?", I finally stammer out while looking into his fierce dark indigo eyes

"T-Tamaki?", I finally stammer out while looking into his fierce dark indigo eyes. I don't mean to sound frightened, but I truly don't know what to expect.

"It felt like you were trying to steal the show, my Sunlight," he finally replies while inserting his middle finger, or something similar, triggering a loud moan and my knees to buckle as he strokes my gspot with a very very firm come hither motion made easier by my own lubrication. I actually brace my hands on his muscular chest so I can remain standing.