INTENT

Tamaki takes me to the most surprising place ever; a Hello Kitty cafe. Perfect for brunch and sweets with the sweetest man I currently know. I look at him an excited quizzical expression.

"I saw the Sanrio stuff around your house and decided to surprise you," he smiles quietly as he opens the door for me. "Have you been here yet?"

"I haven't!!", the excitement causing my voice to shake. "These places are always more expensive than I could justify. Are you sure you wanna eat here? It's your birthday, not mine!".

Tamaki's smile deepens into his dark irises. "Exactly. And what I want is to see that smile. All day," he pulls out a chair and motions for me to sit. Gosh, he's like a prince.

—TAMAKI THINKS: "YOU'RE LIKE A FAIRY"—-

The dress you wore at the party last night seems ridiculous compared to how you glow in a basic pink t shirt. I can see the faint floral pattern on your bra peeking through the slightly translucent top. You picked it on purpose and it's cute. Innocently sexy and like you really want to me to notice.

I don't mean it in a douche bag way, but you want me to look at you as much as I never want to look away. I really do not like how I have to basically force you to order everything you want here, though. It's like you don't know or understand how far I'm willing to go to make you happy.

"It's my birthday," I raise my eyebrows in mock offense. "I want... a beautiful girl who goes crazy on cake and ice cream or whatever else she wants and lets me pay for it with Mirio's money," I wink at you, so you relax. You hold so much tension and so many problems, I could ease them all away for you.

You blush and quickly run your fingers through your hair. "I like that you aren't embarrassed about saying or claiming what you want. I wish I was more like you,". I must look surprised, because you gently reach over and take my hand in yours. It's so soft. Like silk and velvet and velour. Like everywhere else on you. I start stroking the back of your hand with my thumb before I know what I'm doing. Your eyes sparkle and... you return the favor with your tiny thumb on my embarrassingly rough hands. I should start using hand cream. "Your hand even feels heroic," you say softly while looking away and blushing more. Maybe I don't need hand cream, then.

The sudden throb of my heart immediately gave me that feeling of being on a roller coaster. I casually shift in my seat to accommodate the inconvenience of my tightening pants. I thought you'd like how these jeans look, but I didn't factor in anything like this. I decide to point out some things I think look good on the menu with my free hand while I wait for my blood pressure to get back to normal. It hasn't really slowed since I first saw you, but I think I'm able to hide it fairly well.

All the things you do to me with just a hand, a few words, and a glance. People pay you for the pictures or the words, and rarely the pricy chance to hold your hand. You're here for me, though. You don't want anything, but my company. I feel this almost insane, competitive need to give you more than the others, even if they're just jobs to you. You wouldn't have to deal with Kamui Woods treating you cruelly anymore or anything -or anyone- else you don't like.

Fat told me what the plan was with you before I actually saw you last night. I deliberately hid. I didn't want some fake girlfriend to pretend like she loves me. Then, I saw you. You were you. The one I thought I'd be avoiding. I pushed you because I knew if I didn't, I'd take you on that gross roof patio couch. Maybe I'll tell you this later today. You like to be told what to do.

Now, I have to torture myself and gently cradle you like a fragile glowing fairy in my hands. I want to put you in a jar with everything you want so you stay with me constantly. I have to be patient, though. You're walking around on my palms and trusting me not to close my hands around you. I see in the transparent shirt, your blush, and the way you rub my hand; soon, you'll walk inside the pretty jar I had nearby and close the lid by yourself, because you'll never want to be alone again. I sigh in contentment with knowing that I'm all you need to glow with love and desire. Also, all the cakes and desserts you chose were perfect. I want to take you back to my house and spend the rest of the day in bed. Everyday could be like this when I'm not working. The curtains can stay closed because you're my light. I'm glad I thought to check how well your door locks in case something happens before you move in with me, though. I really don't trust over half the guys I saw commenting on your page. Call it a hero instinct. Some seem to have bad intentions.

"So, do you want to go home? We can... nap off this feast," I felt my own ears blush at that. That was lame. I grimace at my own comment, but the tinkling melody of your laugh puts me at ease. Just like a real fairy.

"Of course! I'm actually tired from eating so much. Suneater, get rid of all this brightness!," you close your eyes and flail your hands dramatically in the air as I stand up and take one firmly with a laugh. I've never laughed so much in a day before.

"You know that's not really why I chose that name, and it'd be impossible anyway," I say as I kiss the smooth back of your hand. "The brightest light is from you, sunshine. I can live up to my hero name back at home, though...".

Your tiny smirk and the magenta flush of your cheeks is all the answer I need.