🍋BITE🍋

I pull away in sudden shock. "I thought you'd be more..... shy or virginy...". His thin lips turn up in a small smile.

"E-everyone has that I-impression of me," he says softly and covers his eyes. "It's so embarrassing... like it really ruins my dating prospects. I get... touch starved, s-sometimes," Tamaki's voice lowers as he finishes his sentence. Slowly, he places a strand of hair behind my ear, gently and purposefully rubbing the rounded top.

"You still seem shy to me! But, definitely not virginy. You feel anxious a lot, though, huh?," I ask in a gentle yet upbeat manner while I continue playing with his hair.

"Uh... yeah. I've been anxious all my life. Everyone is always judging everything I do. Especially now, that I'm a hero," Tamaki seems annoyed that he was dealt that card in life. A never ending anxiety attack. I can relate to that.

"People do judge, but I understand your feelings. I always feel like people are looking at me, stripping me down to the bone to find everything wrong about me...", I'm interrupted by Tamaki kissing me with a righteous fury. I can hardly catch my breath. I feel like I'm drowning, I also feel constant tingles flowing from my core, down my legs, and between them.

Tamaki's hands again roam up the dress and grip my butt cheeks. He appears to be an ass guy. Soon, I can breathe again as the flurry of kisses leaves my lips and travels to my neck. I let out a small moan, alerting him to start nibbling and sucking on that area. I can't even fathom what's happening right now. My breathing is so deep, I feel relaxed. With each deep breath and occasional moan, I actually feel peaceful.

My shoulder strap is roughly pulled down as Tamaki continues his rampage down to my chest. Over my heart. Blinking myself back to reality, I pull Tamaki's chin up to look at me, "What are we doing? Like... am I on the clock?", I ask quietly, preparing myself for a work mindset.

His beautiful indigo eyes rest on mine. "I only want you. You want me, t-too.... right?", he asks in a low whisper as he continues peppering kisses along my collar bone.

I do want him, but... it seems like the worst idea ever. He'll get jealous of what I do for money and it'll get controlling if he pays my bills. I know that's a goal for a lot of women; Pro Hero Sugar Daddy. However, I actually really fucking like this guy. Way more than Shinjj. Leagues more than Tomura. I've felt sparks before, but being around THE Suneater is like being in a thunderstorm cloud. It's hard to breathe and electric shocks are all around.

Fuck it.

"I do!", I finally blurt out, only to be rewarded with a genuine smile. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Tamaki pulls me closer to him. His firm erection is pulsating into my thigh as he looks up again and makes direct eye contact.

"I want you... on y-your knees," he says in a stern yet, kind tone as he starts pushing me down, his hand on my shoulder. I smile and start unbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. The carpet matches the drapes, but he clearly manscapes. I appreciate a good trim. His cock is way thicker than I anticipated, thankfully not longer, but my jaw muscles are already mad at me.

I open my mouth and immediately swallow his whole length, causing him to gasp and mutter a curse. He slowly wraps my hair in his hand and begins thrusting his hips as he holds my head. It's actually pretty hot. I don't have to do much as he takes control except move my tongue. I wrap my arms around his hips and start stroking up and down his backside, occasionally lingering around the crack. Tamaki's slowing down the face fucking and slowly removing his cock from my mouth. I continue to sit, dazed and drooling. I'm also like really in the mood to get eaten out while I play video games aka just crazy horny I think.

I can't unzip my dress, I see Tamaki removing his shirt so I just pull my top down, and pull the skirt up. I wasn't wearing panties anyway. My dress is around my waist, I'm otherwise in fishnets only. It'd be hotter, but he took my shoes off last night. Tamaki gives me a small chuckle when he sees my dress, "I s-stared at that zipper for what felt like hours last night. I wanted to unwrap you c-completely,".