AIMI TAKAHASHI

TRUE NAME: Aimi Takahashi

Russian born, but raised in an illegal orphanage. Rescued and placed with a shitty foster family.

Alias; Persephone

QUIRK: Gaia; Can use lipids and energy to grow plants he's eaten before from her body. She has poisoned and injured herself internally several times to enhance her quirk for combat by eating briarwood, wolfsbane, and other poisonous and tough plants.

AGE: 20

Aimi grew up in the same beat down neighborhood as Kamui Woods. He promised they would become heroes together. They just had a mountain to climb, and he was smarter. The 9 year age gap was bad enough at the time, but she trusts him more than anyone. As he became a top hero at 24; Aimi was accepted into UA HIGH.

HOWEVER; Aimi was expelled from UA class 1-A for exposing the location of the training camp to a cute guy she met at the mall. He needed chapstick, but she loved talking video games with him and boom. Expelled by Aizawa and cast away by everyone.

Aimi works making food and fetish videos as well as taking nudes or going on dates for the right price.

Height; 5'6

Blood type: B+

Likes; Video games, Heroes, Anime, Lemon Cake

Dislikes; Her life, hatred, and the guy with the foot fetish.