When he walks in on you changing (Sora)

You untied yourself hair and let it lay on your shoulders, brushing it through with your brush. You stood in front of the mirror, in your undergarments, humming to yourself. You picked up the jeans that laid on your bed, slowly putting one leg through.

"Hey Y/N, where you at?" You heard Sora shout out, but before you could react the door swings open.

"Hey I just thought- oh my" he said turning his back to you.

"Do you mind? Trying to get changed here." You said as you only had one foot in your jeans and not wearing a shirt. "The door is closed for a REASON Sora" you scoffed before quickly putting your jeans on.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know and I definitely didn't mean to" He said whining.

"It's okay I guess" you replied, quickly putting on your plain blue shirt. "You can turn around now"

Sora turns around, a slight blush on his cheeks and his eyes wide.

"Great seeing you!" He said before running back out again.

'Weird..' you thought, before rubbing after him.
"What were you going to tell me?" You shouted after him. Your feet stomping on the ground, and your breath becoming more rigged.

"NOTHING" he shouted back, slamming his bedroom door behind him.

"Well I just did unnecessary exercise" You said shaking your head. "Enough exercise for the year" you sighed walking back to your room.