When he walks in on you changing (Roxas)

You heard a few voices talking loudly outside your room in hallway, some were quieter than others but one stood out the most.

"YOU CANT SAY THAT!" Axel shouted, he didn't seem angry or frustrated. It was strange, he sounded very amused.

"WHO CARES SHE IS HOT!" You heard Roxas' voice shout back. 'Who is hot?' You thought scrunching you your nose. You knew it definitely couldn't be you since Roxas never talked about you being hot. Only...pretty.

Even though you were dating and have been dating for more than a year. You had never heard him describe you as hot. And the more you thought about it the more you became curious of who is talking about and the more you became angry and sad.

"Yeah bro you shouldn't say that." You heard Riku's soft voice. "Maybe just tell her?"

'TELL HER? TELL HER?' You thought becoming more angry. You could've been overreacting but, you didn't want Roxas cheating on you, especially if it was one of your friends, since a few of them, as you thought, were significantly more attractive. You aggressively took off your pants and throw it on the ground and took off your shirt twirling it up and throwing it at the wall.

"Just don't tell her i sai-...woah" you turned around towards the door, your hair messy from being angry, it hung in front of your face and your breathing was fast.

"So who's hot?" You said under your breath, heaving before sitting on your bed.

"Uhmm...you definitely you..." he said stuttering. "And when did you start to wear lace?" He smirked walking towards you.

"You bloody nobody." You said laughing, shaking your head.

"Damn y/n!" Both your heads snapped towards the door seeing axel leaning against the doorframe.

"AXEL!" You both shouted, Roxas ran towards the door and slammed it shut, pushing his back against the door.