Axel

hopefully you guys are having a wonderful day, this one is a tiny bit steamy, so beware. 

"Ok, Ok, so I bring my right arm in front of me?-"

"No, its your left arm Y/N!" Axel said in a frustrated tone.

"Sorry-"

"No! you have been lacking a lot lately. Care to tell me something?"

"No-"

"Yes! Obviously there is something! what else can explain all this, this madness!"

"Axel, I just have a lot on my mind" You said, talking in a quiet whisper.

"What? I didn't hear youuu" Axel said putting a hand to his ear, leaning forward, turning his head to the side.

"I have a lot on my mind". You said a but louder.

"And what is on your mind Y/N?" Axel made a 'hmm' sound, walking towards you. Making you step back up against a wall behind you.

"I-I-" you tried to speak but nothing came out of your mouth.

Axel slowly walked towards you, standing in front of you, putting his right hand at the side of your head on the wall.

"What is on your mind Y/N?" His voice had become more deep, you looked into his eyes, seeing his eyes dark, full of lust, and love?

"Noth-"

"There is obviously something on your mind, don't lie to me Y/N" He moved closer to you, your faces inches apart. You could feel his hips against yours.

"I think I need to go-"

"Oh Y/N, what do you want? I could give anything to you." He said in your left ear. You could feel his breath against your neck, giving. you chills down your back.

Before you could say anything, his lips were on yours, soft and delicate. You were taken by surprise, but soon kissed back.

The kiss deepened, Axel pushed you more against the wall, pushing his right hand on your hip.

"Axel-"

"Shhhhh" he said, putting his finger against your mouth.

"I love you" You blurted out, you saw Axel smirk, kissing your lips lightly.

"I love you to Y/N" he said kissing you one more time.

Hopefully you liked it? This one was a little steamy, I tried, and I did it, no going back now.

Cheesekitty