Saix

You and Axel have been dating for about 2 years now. You would be lying if you said you haven't thought about taken a step further into your relationship. So you thought that it would be good to have a talk with Demyx could help you with trying to talk to Axel.

You both walked down the hall towards Axel's and your room. You both stopped outside it, and you took a deep breathe turning to Demyx crossing your fingers.

"Hey Axel can we-" you stared at Axel on top of Xoin kissing her. You quickly spun around and closed the door shut, putting your back against the wall. Your bottom lip shook, while you were trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"What did you see in there Y/N?" Demyx said putting both his hands on your shoulders, looking into your watery eyes. You didn't answer him, you just shook your head, stepping away from the door.

Demyx pushes you aside lightly, opening the door to see a almost naked Axel and Xoin on his bed kissing, which made Demyx to gasp, catching both their attentions.

Axel quickly grabbed his robe and through it on himself, throwing Xoin's to her.

"Why are you here Demyx?" Axel said through gritted teeth.

"I'm here because Y/N wanted to tell you something, and I was giving her support, but obviously you don't want to here what she has to say because now you two are through." Demyx said slamming the door, pulling you towards his room where Zexion, Saix, and Roxas were sitting on his bed playing a game of cards.

They all saw you hugged against Demyx's side, crying into his robes, 'I think if he drained this with his hands, a bunch of my watery tears would come out. Ew.' You thought.

"What's wrong Y/N? What happened?" Roxas asked getting up grabbing you, sitting back on the bed, placing you on his lap, you facing him with one leg on each side of his him. You pushed your face into the crook of his neck, letting the tears run again.

Roxas looked up Demyx, giving him a 'what happened' look.

"She caught Axel and Xoin in her and Axel's room" he said sitting down on his desk chair, putting his hands in his hair.

"What were they doing?" Zexion asked, Demyx, Saix and Roxas glared at him, making him pull a 'ooohh' face.

"I don't get why he would do it?" Zexion said, throwing his hands in the air, walking around the room.

"Because he hates me!" You cried, throwing your head up, then putting it back in the crook of Roxas' neck.

There was a chorus of 'no' and 'of course not', as Roxas rubbed your head.

Saix grabbed you by the waist bringing you over to him, putting you on his lap. You wrapped your legs around his, wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your head on his left shoulder. He lightly rested his hands on your hips.

Saix lifted your head, putting two finger under your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"Your the most beautiful person in the world Y/N, and Xoin can't beat you at anything, and if Axel acts like that he obviously doesn't deserve you, because you are so much better then him, alright?" He said nodding, lightly pushing your head back on his shoulder.

You saw Demyx nod his head at Zexion and Roxas pointing to the door. They realised what he was implying and the three walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind them, leaving you and Saix together.

"This might be to soon Y/N, but I really do love you" You heard Saix say. You lifted your head to look up and make eye contact with him.

"It's not early" You said, putting your right hand on his left cheek. Saix leaned his head into your hand, closing his eyes, slowly opening then again.

You leaned in, lightly pressing your lips to Saix's lips. You could tell he was hesitant at first, but soon slowly kissed you back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as he tightened his arms around your hips, pulling you closer, making you arch your back.

"Yes I knew it!" You heard someone say, you both turned your heads to see Roxas, Zexion and Demyx standing behind him.

"Oh sorry" he said putting his hands up, smiling innocently, closing the door quickly.

"He really needs to stop sneaking around" Saix said. You nodded your head laughing with him.

"Come on, lets go get dinner with them, I don't want Roxas eating all the food!" You said running out of the room, tightly holding Saix's pulling him behind you, you both laughing.

Hope you liked it! You can request any characters you would like me to write about! :)

Cheesekitty