When he walks in on you changing (Axel)

You walk into your shared room that you used with Axel. You two had been dating for a while and it got to the point where Axel was trying to see you getting changed. But that all started when Roxas accidentally walked in on you. Which Axel was very pissed about.

You and Roxas were very close friends, so him walking in on you didn't bother you a lot, since you were quiet comfortable with each other.

You heard the water turn off from the bathroom which told you that Axel had finished his shower. 'He always takes a long time to change I will be fine' you thought as you slowly took off the cotton button up shirt off.

You took off your bra, sighing. 'I needed to take that off all day oh my gosh.' You thought walking over to your dresser that was placed across the room.

Humming, you start to find a new shirt to put on.

"I never though I would see this day, damn!" You quickly turn around to see Axel walking towards you. You frantically grabbed a random shirt and put it over your head, quickly covering up your chest area.

"You little-" you start to say.

"Amazing person? I know I am." He said smirking, he slowly walked towards the door and opened it. "Maybe try and be like that more." He said, still holding his smirk.

"NEVER!" You shouted and then scoffed. Walking over to the door and pushing Axel out and slamming it.

'Yeah no, that was just embarrassing.' You thought , throwing yourself onto the bed and pushing you head into the pillow.