Livestream

The livestream starts in 3 hours and I've got nothing better to do so I'mma write because it's long overdue
And my dad gave me his credit card so I could donate during the livestream because that charity is important to me and markiplier is important to me so yeah. By the way, follow my new ️MARKIPLIER Instagram account @markiplier.cutie okayyyyy thanks
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Mark's POV:

I checked the clock. 7:05. Ugh so much to do in 3 hours. Well actually it wasn't that much to do I'm just lazy. I got up out of bed and looked over to see (y/n) fast asleep with half her body hanging off the side of the bed. I stood up and walked over to her, then careful not to wake her up I lifted her up a bit and got her fully back on the bed. She looked so peacefully awkward. I made my way to the kitchen and began searching for food.
After making breakfast I set 2 plates and put one to the side for (y/n) when she woke up. My cooking wasn't that bad looking... From far away. Oh well it should taste fine. As soon as I sat down to eat I heard a cough and looked over to see (y/n) with terrible bed head. "Good morning sleepyhead." I teased and gestured towards her plate of food. "Did you sleep well?" She yawned and nodded then reached over to grab her food. "This looks gorgeous." She laughed and walked over to the table. "Don't be rude at least I made you food."
"You always make me food."
"Shhhh."

Once we finished (y/n) looked up at me. "Are you excited for the livestream?" She asked. "Well yeah. It's going to be fun I just hope I'm not too sick for it."
"Yeah." (Y/n) stared at me for a moment then proceeded to stand up. She took a few steps closer to me then sat on my lap. "What are you...?" I muttered awkwardly as she stared into my eyes. "Did I ever tell you how absolutely gorgeous your eyes are."
"They're just average brown eyes I don't see what's so special about them." I muttered, and to my surprise she leaned in and began to kiss me passionately. Our kiss was about to get a little more intense but she pulled back and looked back into my eyes. "But they're your eyes, and that's what makes them perfect."
"What is with you today?" I asked but I didn't want an answer I just wanted her lips to be locked with mine once more. I pulled in again and kissed her as intensely as when we left off. As the kissing progressed we both began moving a little with it. I leaned forwards a bit, but I guess I leaned in too far because (y/n) fell off of my lap and onto the floor. "Oh I'm sorry!" I exclaimed and helped her off the floor. Her face was bright red but she just laughed at her own pain. "Nah It's good." We looked at each other again and I knew she wanted to continue but the moment was gone. "I'm going to go get ready." She mumbled and headed off to my room.

After we had both gotten ready I was sitting in front of my computer, ready for the live stream. I stretched and cracked my neck, mentally preparing. I reached for my computer mouse and just as I was about to start it, (y/n) walked in. She handed me a glass of water and hugged me. "Good luck." She said then walked back out of the room. I looked at the water for a moment then drank a small bit. Staring at the screen, I hesitated. "God I love her so fucking much." I said then started the live stream.