Welcome to my home

Your POV:

As we walked I looked up at this man. He was so much taller than me it was scary. He looked down at me and I realized I had been staring. After a split second of eye contact I looked back at the sidewalk in front of me. As I started to calm down and re-cap what had just happened I start to feel weak. I almost got hit by a car. My legs got weaker and were on the verge of giving out. "My legs hurt.." I mumbled. "There isn't much further to walk." Mark looked down at me. He saw I was wobbling and got concerned. "Here, get on my back." Mark squatted down in front of me and I hopped on his shoulder with his head between my legs. I blushed slightly and Mark stood up fully. Woah the world looks so different from up here. I accidentally laughed out loud at how entertaining it was to be this tall. "What is it?" Mark asked without looking up. "It's so different being this tall. How do you live with it." I asked. "It feels normal to me. How do you live being so small." I pouted. "Not nice."

We finally got to his house and he helped me off his shoulders. "Here we are he muttered awkwardly and opened the door. Man his house was a mess.

Mark's POV

As soon as I opened the door I remembered how messy my house really was. I felt suddenly very embarrassed. "Oh jeez..." I mumbled rubbing the back of my head with my hand. "Sorry about the mess.." I chuckled awkwardly. (y/n) laughed and walked in. She silently examined everything. I blushed a bit as I saw I had some dirty underwear on the floor. "Uh so do you want something to eat." (Y/n) looked up at me with puppy dog eyes "Yes please" the clock said it was almost 2 o'clock. "Hmm don't you have school?" I asked as I searched for food. "Well.. I do but it is kind of far away." I found some left over pizza and started microwaving a few pieces. "I have a car."
"It's too late now. School ends in like an hour."
I sighed and looked over at (y/n) she was sitting at the table with her hand resting on her face. She played with a pencil on the table looking bored. As she did this I noticed how gentle she looked. Even though she was bored she also seemed so patient. I admired how cute she looked for a moment when the microwave beeped.

After we both had eaten most of our food (y/n) looked at me. "Don't you have a job?" She asked concerned. Does she not know who I am? "Yeah I do." (Y/n) stared at me with a curious glint in her eye. "well what is it?"
"I am Markiplier from YouTube." I waited for a response but she was still confused. "Do you watch YouTube videos?"
"No. My parents are strict and don't let me do anything." I frowned. "Oh. Well what I do Is play games and make videos of me playing them, and then post them online for all to see. I have enough subscribers that YouTube pays me to continue making videos." (Y/n) expression didn't change for a moment, then suddenly she looked happier. "So basically you get paid to play video games... That's awesome!"
"Haha yeah.." I chuckled sheepishly. "Do you think.. Could I play some? I never get the chance when I'm at home."

I got (y/n) all set up at my computer and she chose to play Minecraft. She looked so tiny wearing my headphones. I sat next to her and told her what to do but let her have some choice. She was so adorable and I couldn't help but watch her instead of the game. Her expressions were priceless and I loved them. I suddenly realized how I felt about her and started blushing. "Omg a zombie what do I do!" She screamed at me, bringing me back to reality. "Um.. Just hit it with something." She laughed hysterically at the fact that she was beating a zombie up with dirt. No matter how hard I tried, I always ended up watching her face. She really was pretty... But she was 10 years younger than me... I'm not supposed to feel this way about someone so young... Am I?