Chapter 1

Skye POV

"In the nose. Out the mouth." I repeat drumming my fingers against the leather wheel of my car.

Closing my eyes for a second I finally muster up enough courage to step foot outside and bite my lip to stop a grin from covering my face.

Being an actress is tough shit. One minute your failing at everything and no one wants you playing a part in their movie and the next your being picked to play your very own character in none other than a freakin marvel movie.

Nothing could get better than this.

Making my way towards the trailers to where I have been told my own would be waiting I take in the set.

Small crowds of people gather by computers, some watching, some typing whilst others laugh and eat by the food tables. A smile grows upon my face watching everyone enjoy themselves.

Leaving the chatter behind I squint reading the names written on the front of the trailers trying to find my own.

Finally my own name stand out against the white of the trailer doors. An excited squeal leaves my mouth before I can stop it, the realisation of what's happening finally processing in my brain.

Gripping the handle I open the door to frown at the amount of people already chatting amongst themselves in my trailer.

"Skye right?"

Turning my head to the right I almost melt in a puddle right then and there at seeing Scarlett Johansson smiling at me, her hand outstretched towards my own.

"Yeah, Skye. Your Scarlett right?" I ask even though I was 100% sure of who she was.

The woman nods before leading me into the middle of the group by my hand which felt as if it was sweating bullets although Scarlett if she could feel it didn't act like it.

"Ladies and Gents, Skye's arrived." She immediately earns everyone's attention as their gazes fall to me.

"Hi-"

"I'm Chris."

"Seb nice to meet you."

"The best man here Antho-"

Instantly all the men begin chattering, talking over one another in hopes to introduce themselves first.

"Slow down slow down." Scarlett laughs gesturing them all to shut up. "There's enough of Skye for everyone."

Sebastian is the first to outstretch his hand, taking me and shaking it gently.

"Nice to meet you Skye. Sadly I've got to go but I'm sure I'll see you around at some point." He smiles causing his eyes to crease before standing up and  passing by me to get to the exit of the trailer.

"Anthony Mackie. The pleasures all yours." Anthony grins taking Sebs spot and moving to kiss the back of my hand.

"Aren't you a gentleman." I chuckle pulling my hand away and teasingly wiping it on the side of my shirt.

"He's a big kid really."

My eyes widen slightly as a voice I know all too well comes from behind me.

Slowly I turn to see Elizabeth Olsen smiling from the entrance of my door.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie." She introduces herself and brings me in for a hug.

"Skye. My names Skye." I gush knowing I was 100% red in the face.

"Anyway as I was saying. You. Me. Dinner. Tonight 6:30?" Anthony tries again only to be met with a slight smirk from me.

"Anthony honey, I'm gay." I try my best to hold back a laugh at his flabbergasted face but fail miserably.

"I knew you were too good to be true." Chris Evans joins in the conversation with a laugh holding his chest at Anthony's reaction.

I merely smile at the man who gives me a slight nod in exchange.

"Well this is fun and all but I'm pretty sure I have to go meet the Russo Brothers." I sigh silently wishing I could stay in Lizzie's presence forever.

"I'll take you Skye. I'm heading to set anyway. It's on my way." Scarlett offers with a kind smile to which I instantly accept waving a bye to Lizzie and the rest of the gang before heading down the stairs towards set.

"So Captain Marvel am I right?" Scarlett asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mm I think so. They haven't really told me anything about the role only that I had been selected and she's a superhero." I shrug slightly blushing at Scarlett's amused laughter.

"You seem rather familiar though? Have we met before?" She continues.

I shake my head. "No I don't think so."

"What other roles have you had?"

"Um I mean I was Elizabeth Swan in pirates of the caribbean and clove in hunger games." I bite back a smile as the memories of my old movies are bought back to life.

"Oh yes I've seen a few of your interviews. Your adorable." The older woman chuckles to which I instantly blush with a shake of my head.

"I think Lizzie finds you adorable too." Scarlett nudges my shoulder and laughs at my tomato face.

"I saw the way you were fangirling over her. Pretty cute." Scarlett sing songs.

Rolling my eyes I make a face at her before heading towards the Russo Brothers leaving her chuckling to herself.

~so guys first chapter what do you think. I will obviously add more Elizabeth and skye moment but I want it to be a slower romance than the other book. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas feel free to comment them.~

yo yo i edited this chapter and it will probably be the only chapter i edit but we wi see i'm just hella bored lmaoooo.