Chapter 10

Skye POV

"Ok Skye your next dish is going to beeeee... the devilled scorpion and ant pudding." James grins cunningly. I stick my tongue out at it in disgust and put my hands on my lap eyeing James for the next question. "Ok Skye... so rumour has it you used to date Brie Larson and before that you dated Kendall Jenner... who was your favourite girlfriend?" James asks slowly watching my face go from smiling to frowning. "How do people get this information." I scoff shaking my head slowly. "Um I don't know but I am not eating that soooo... I would have to say Kendall." I cringe biting my upper lip and raising my eyebrows. "Sorry Brie." I say sighing with relief as James moves the supposedly called food away from me.

"Mmm ok if I am being honest I would rather date Kendall as well." James laughs winking at the audience who also burst out laughing. "Poor Brie." I think to myself a little sadly but I ignore my guilt as James directs his next question at Lizzie. Lizzie gulps nervously as she looks at the bowl of what looked like lizard guts in front of her. I chuckle as she gives me the please help me look. "Ok Lizzie..." James pauses looking at her from over the top of his cards. Lizzie's eyes widen as James begins to read out the card. "So do you have a special someone right now and if so who...?" James asks raising his eyebrows at her multiple times. 

I look down at the table grinning and I feel Lizzie glance at me quickly. "Well I actually just started a new relationship recently and so far it has been going amazing. This person is hilarious and funny and acts all tough on the outside but is all fluff on the inside...they always find time for me and so far the relationship hasn't been toxic what so ever which is new to me." She laughs as she replies taking her time and being careful with her words. My cheeks go bright red as she describes me and I look at her quickly resisting the urge to put my lips against hers.

"Ahhh so who is it?" James asks curiously. The crowd murmurs their thoughts and I grin as I hear some names thrown out towards Lizzie. Lizzie shakes her head. "I can't say" She replies smiling. "Well then technically Lizzie you didn't answer the question." James laughs cunningly and I feel a little guilty as she groans and takes a sip of the lizard gut soup. I watch her shiver disgusted and gag a little before gulping down the water next to her. James chuckles a little before turning to me. 

"Did you know Skye and Lizzie that there are many ships of you two... Like people are shipping you guys left right and centre... instagram posts and everything all about you guys.I am pretty sure your ship name is Sklizebeth or something like that" James laughs. I raise my eyebrows my insides shrivelling as I try to stop myself from laughing. Lizzie and I look at each other and I can feel the heat radiating off her body. I frown a little realising she feels uncomfortable. 

"So Skye my last question for you is are you dating anyone at the moment?" James asks repeating the same question he asked Lizzie. I gasp a little and laugh. "Um well yes actually I am... she is the most beautiful person on the planet and she is so amazing and wonderful... she's so funny and such a baby sometimes but I still like her so much." I reply looking out at the audience and watching as they all chatter to each other. "And you didn't ask who so I am not eating this shit." I laugh pushing away whatever the disgusting mess was in front of me. 

James laughs and shrugs. "I guess your right Skye... you got away this time." He teases and I roll my eyes smiling. As James begins talking to the audience my eyes drift to Lizzie who still looks nervous. I gently brush my thigh against hers under the table and her eyes drift to mine, her lips quivering a little. I frown wanting to leave to make sure she was ok but I couldn't. "And thank you for being here tonight." James says before looking at the camera man. "And cut." The camera man says and James grins. 

I give Lizzie another glance and see her still looking upset and nervous.My leg starts to jiggle under the table as my worry for her takes over. "Um James thank you for inviting us here. But we have to get going." I lie just wanting to make sure Lizzie was ok. James nods understanding and I stand up beginning to walk out to the car making sure Lizzie was following me. 

The bodyguard opens the door and I hop in moving to the window and making room for Lizzie. As Lizzie gets in the car I watch as she plays with her rings not making eye contact with me. I lean over to her as we drive away. "Are you feeling ok?" I whisper in her ear making sure the driver wasn't watching us as I quickly plant a kiss on her cheek. Lizzie frowns at me and pushes me away. "Skye not in public please." She whispers back still not making eye contact with me. I bite my lip nervously hoping this wasn't the end of us. I keep my eye on Lizzie watching her protectively making sure she doesn't begin to panic or anything.

~20 minutes later~

I look out the window as we arrive back at set excited to get back to my trailer to finally kiss Lizzie. The bodyguard opens the door and I jump out my feet hitting the ground with a thump. I turn back around and wait for Lizzie before I begin to walk to my trailer making sure Lizzie knows to follow me. I open the trailer door and let Lizzie walk in before me her eyes still not meeting mine. I ignore my worry about us and follow her inside almost tripping on the steps as my excitement catches up to me.

The door slams behind me as I walk over to Lizzie who is sitting on the couch. "I have been waiting to do this for like 7 hours." I grin taking Lizzie's face in my hands and going in to kiss her. I frown stopping moving forward as Lizzie's face is filled with tears. I sit on the couch and hold her hands gently. Lizzie doesn't make eye contact with me as she cries. "Shh no Lizzie don't cry it's ok whats wrong.." I say beginning to worry as Lizzie's chest begins to heave. She doesn't reply. I gulp nervously as Lizzie begins to have a panic attack not knowing what I could do to help.

My arms wrap around Lizzie as I pull her towards me trying my best to stop her crying. I rub her back and whisper to her trying to calm her down. Lizzie cries and holds me tightly as she gasps into my arms. "Heyy heyy its ok your ok your ok I am right here Lizzie I'm always going to be here." I whisper nervously brushing the hair out her face and kissing her gently. I hold her tightly and don't take my eyes off her wondering what could've caused this. 

I sigh in relief as her breathing slows and she begins to wipe the tears from her face. I take her face in my hands, my face full of worry and she looks at me guiltily. "I am so sorry." She whimpers almost beginning to cry again as she apologises. I shake my head. "You don't need to apologise you did nothing wrong." I whisper caressing her face gently. She nods and begins to explain to me what happened...