Chapter 9

Skye POV
"Ok you ready?" I ask Lizzie as we park outside James Corden's studio. Lizzie bites her lip a little and frowns. I notice her fingers play with her rings and I put my hand on top of hers. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles a little. "Yes I'm ready but Skye we aren't dating." She grins taking my hand off hers quickly lifting it up to kiss it before dropping it next to me. I nod and open the car door...

The flashing lights and screams drowned me as I walked with Lizzie past the crazy fans. I smile and wave at the fans grinning as they yell things at me.

"SKYE CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH." Some girl yells and I nod walking over to her.She films me excitedly as I write on her poster. "That's a cool poster." I smile handing it back to her. Her smile grows even more and she leans over the rails to hug me. My eyes widen surprised but I wrap my arms around her laughing. "I love you Skye." She says letting me go. I laugh and wave goodbye to her walking back to Lizzie autographing posters along the way.

"Let's go inside." I whisper to Lizzie as we walk through the gates into the building. Lizzie nods and follows me into the building leaving the crazy fans screaming outside.

"Hello Skye and Elizabeth  follow me to the makeup lounge." The assistant says waving us through the crowd of people walking around doing their tasks. I turn around and my eyes fall on Lizzie who looks really nervous. I slow down and walk next to her making my hand brush hers now and again. "You nervous?" I ask worried about her. She looks up her pupils dilating as she locks eyes with me nodding. "I will be fine as soon as I get on stage don't worry about me."

I nod unconvinced and sit down in the makeup chair next to Lizzie. "Alright this will take about 20 minutes." The makeup artist says smiling at me as she begins to fluff my hair. I nod looking into the mirror and keeping my eye on Lizzie making sure she is ok.

~20 minutes later~

"Ok and done... now if you go backstage James will announce you guys onto the stage." The makeup at artist smiles pointing towards the crowded area 200 metres in front of us. I begin to walk towards it looking backwards making sure Lizzie was following me.

Lizzie stops behind me looking at the stage and biting her cheek nervously. My heart tells me to reach out and hug her but I know I can't.  I clench my jaw and walk over to her holding back the urge to just kiss her. "I'm right here." I whisper looking down at her smiling. She nods and gives me a big smile her chest beginning to slow as her breathing stops.

~20 minutes later~

"AND PLEASE WELCOME ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SKYE CAMPBELL." James yells into the microphone. I smile at Lizzie and walks out waving at the cheering crowd. I look at the table and front of me and groan knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Spill your guts or fill your guts...

I sit down on the chair and sigh dramatically making the crowd laugh. I wink at them and look at Lizzie who was smiling now. "So I'm guessing Skye by the look on your face you know what this game is." James laughs looking at the table full of disgusting food. "Unfortunately I do." I reply almost gagging at the smell of it all. "Well it's seems Lizzie doesn't so let me explain... what's going to happened is I am going to ask you each in turn a question... a personal one and I will assign a gross food to you. If you don't answer your question you will have to eat the food." James explains grinning at Lizzies face.

Lizzies mouth drops and she groans looking at the food and then looking at me giving me the 'why are we here again' look. I grin and laugh making the audience laugh with me. "Ok let's get started... we have six questions 3 for each of you..." James laughs spinning the table. "Skye your first... hmm I think the fish eyes dipped in pig saliva." He laughs putting the fish eyes in front of me. I gag and hold my nose and shake my head. "Ew... geez I hope the question is an easy one." I reply crossing my fingers.

"Ok Skye your question is name your favourite cast member for the avengers?" James smirks reading off the card.I quickly glance at Lizzie knowing my answer but knowing I can't say it out loud. So I look at James and scoff. "Nooooo I cant answer that... I like all of them so much." I whine chuckling at James as he points to the fish eyes. " Uhhh I think I am going to have to take a bite of the fish eyes." I groan scrunching up my face as I look at the fish eyes. Lizzie laughs nudging me and I roll my eyes at her before grabbing a fish eye and holding it gingerly between two fingers.

"Bite it bite it bite it." The crowd chants. James and Lizzie join in and I bite my tongue my chest fluttering as I restrict the urge to kiss Lizzie right now. I close my eyes and put the fish eye to my lips before biting it in half. I make a face as I swallow. My eyes water as the eye slips down my throat. A shiver runs down my spine and I lick my lips trying to get the taste out my mouth.

"Ew that was disgusting... even the men I have kissed tasted better than that..." I joke making the audience laugh. Lizzie grins at me and I wink at her sneakily. "Okkk now that looked delicious... Lizzie it's your turn now." James laughs spinning the table and landing on cows bladder and soy sauce. Lizzie looks in disgust at the food on the table and shivers looking at James for the question. "Ok Elizabeth or Lizzie as I like to call you... so I heard you have very serious social anxiety can I ask what was the worst panic attack you had?" James asks putting his hand on the table. My head snaps to Lizzies trying to catch her eye as I hear what's James said.I frown as she avoids my eye and looks at James. "Um it was a few weeks ago before we started filming the movie. I was in my room and I suddenly couldn't breath and I collapsed onto my bed... I ended up being ok but it was terrifying it went on for a few hours and I felt horrible I felt like I was dying." Lizzie replies her smile gone as she remembers the attack.

I put my hand on Lizzies back and rub it making her smile. "I'm so sorry Lizzie... I shouldn't have asked." James says sorrily. Lizzie shakes her head. "No no no don't worry it's in the past plus it's better than eating whatever that is." She laughs her bright smile coming back to her. James smiles and turns back to me ready to ask my next question.