Chapter 4

Skye POV
"Hey Lizzie, come on I'm not carrying you." I say , laughing a little as I poke her to wake her up. "Mm no." Lizzie says still half asleep. I chuckle and sigh looking at how cute she was. I take a deep breath and grab her pulling her out the car. "Stop Skyeeeee." She groans opening her eyes. I laugh as I carry her into Scarletts house.

"Finally." Scarlett says sitting in the couch with a glass of wine in her hand. I place Lizzie on the couch and sit down next to her with a sigh. "Ok I'm awake now." Lizzie groans sitting up. "Finally." I laugh and Lizzie just rolls her eyes. "Oh and guys I ordered pizza I couldn't be bothered cooking." Scarlett says grinning. We all laugh.

"So let's play never have I ever." Lizzie says her eyes widening excitedly. I nod. "Ok I'll go first." Scarlett says. I grab my drink and get ready. "Hmm never have I ever dated another celebrity?" She asks. I look at them both and take a sip of my drink along with Lizzie. "Oohhh who have you dated Skye? I already know Lizzie dated Tom Hiddleston." Scarlett asks curiously. I laugh and raise my eyebrows. "Um I dated Brie Larson, you know the one?" I say smiling a little remembering our relationship together. I look up and see Lizzie and Scarletts faces.

They both looked completely shocked, their mouths hanging wide open. "Brie Larson, she is like very dry famous wow. How long ago was this?" Lizzie asks her cheeks a little flushed. "Oh only about 3 months ago I broke up with her because she um cheated on me." I mutter remembering the night I walked in on Brie with a guy. "Oh I'm sorry." Lizzie says hugging me. "It's ok it's in the past." I say smiling ignoring my insides fluttering as Lizzie hugs me. Scarlett just watches me with a sad face but winks when I look her way.

"Ok my turn... hmm never have I ever skinny dipped." I ask laughing, trying to forget about Brie for a minute. I sip my drink and so does Scarlett while Lizzie sits there staring at us. "Seriously Lizzie, wow you haven't lived." Scarlett says laughing even more at Lizzies face. "It's amazing, Lizzie you need to do it sometime." I say raising my eyebrows at her. Lizzie just looks at us shaking her head. "She is too innocent for this." I laugh and Scarlett nods.

"Oh the pizza is here." Scarlett says as the doorbell rings. She gets up and answers the door leaving Lizzie and I alone. "So Brie huh?" Lizzie says sounding a little annoyed. "Yeh." I reply nervously. "So who asked out who?" She asks looking down at her drink. "She asked me out... we had just finished filming Unicorn Store together and then she just like asked me out and then we ended up dating...for two years." I smile. Lizzie looks up at me her face shocked. "Two years wow that must have been a hard breakup." She says sadly. "Mm yeh sometimes I really miss her." I say. Lizzie looks away as I say this.  "Ok cool I'm going to go see if Scarlett needs help." She mutters standing up and walking out the room. I frown a little as she walks out wondering why she suddenly seemed so annoyed.

"Thank Lizzie." Scarlett says as they both walk in carrying with all the pizza boxes. "Wow why did you order so many it's just the three of us." I laugh as she places the 6 pizza boxes down. "I don't know I just assumed you guys would be hungry." Scarlett chuckles. Lizzie fake laughs her face falling again. "You ok Lizzie?" Scarlett asks. "Mm just tired." Lizzie says faking a yawn. "In fact I think I might head to bed." She says standing up not looking at me. Scarlett looks at me confused but I shrug. "But we just ordered pizza." Scarlett whines trying to cheer her up. "Well leftovers for days." Lizzie smiles walking out the room to her bed in the guest room.

"What happened to her?" Scarlett asks as Lizzie leaves. "I don't know, you left and she asked about Brie and then went all quiet when I answered." I reply frowning. Scarletts face lights up. "Lizzie is jealous." She giggles and I roll my eyes. "No she isn't why would she be jealous?" I ask shaking my head and biting into a bit of pizza. "She likes you." Scarlett giggles again. I shake my head again. "She can't like me, isn't she straight?" I say confused. "Yeh well how many of your fans used to be straight before you came into their life." Scarlett asks winking at me. I laugh a little before I yawn. "I think we should go to bed now." I say stifling another yawn. Scarlett nods and we put the pizza away in the fridge before heading to bed.

~the next morning~

I wake up and roll over groaning as the sun shines in through the window. "Get up Skye we have to be go to set soon." Scarlett says walking into the room. "No go away." I moan as she rips the covers off me. I sit up and scowl at her. "Fine." I whine. I get up and get changed into clothes Scarlett loans me. Ten minutes later we are all in the car on the way to set.

"Are you guys tired? I'm exhausted." Lizzie groans rubbing her head. " I have a huge headache as well." She groans again. "I'm tired as well don't worry." I say to her as I lay my head down on the window. Lizzie just laughs. "She seems happier with me today." I think to myself. "Ok we are pretty much there." Scarlett says as we drive into the car park of the studio.I look out the window and see a familiar car parked outside. "I-I know that car I think." I say to myself.

We all get out the car when Scarlett parks and walk towards set. When we arrive we look at each other confused as the rest of the cast crowd someone in a huge circle. "Hey guys what's going on?" I ask walking towards the group. Suddenly the whole group turns to me and someone walks out of the centre of the group.I gasp as I recognise their face immediately."Skye...I've missed you." They say. I look at them shocked my mouth wide open. "Brie...."