Chapter 14

Skye POV
Light fills the room and I open my eyes to see Lizzie curled up next to me.As memories of what happened yesterday flood my brain I frown feeling the wet patch of my tears on the pillow under my head. "Morning Skye." Lizzie groans rubbing her eyes and yawning. I grin a little the events of yesterday becoming less important as I realise Lizzie and I had the day to ourselves.

"Breakfast?" I ask kissing her cheek as I leave the bed. Lizzie nods gingerly resting on her elbows and watching me as I walk around and open the blinds to let the light flood the room more. "Are you feeling better?" Lizzie asks her eyebrows creasing into a frown as she remembers our conversation last night.I nod and smile. "Yeh I'm feeling a lot better actually." I laugh loving the feeling of the sun radiating on my face. Lizzie grins and stands up taking my hands and kissing me gently.

"And a hot chocolate please." Lizzie asks giggling as I  order Maccas on Uber eats. I nod before clicking finish order and turning on the tv. "So do you know what your dad would've wanted?" Lizzie whispers her smile disappearing. I look down at her as she lays on my lap. I shake my head. "I have no idea. Maybe it was an accident but I don't wanna think about it." I reply frowning and turning my attention back to the tv. I feel Lizzie nod and I smirk a little as she plays with my hands.

I jump a little as my phone vibrates in my pocket. "Sorry Lizzie." I laugh as she jolts up her eyes wide. I gulp a little hoping it wasn't my dad messaging me. "Who is it?" Lizzie whispers eyeing my face for any emotion. I sigh with relief as Scarletts number pops up on my screen. I grin and look up at Lizzie. "It's only Scarlett." I laugh. "She's just giving me the details of the little get together everyone's having." I read out. Lizzie nods and looks over my shoulder reading out the details.

"So next week Thursday." Lizzie reads. "Mm yeh sounds fun." I smile standing and stretching my arms. Lizzie nods grinning at me. I stick my tongue out at her as I sit back down pulling her onto my lap. I watch as she tries to bite back a smile as I kiss her lips and run my hands through her hair. My hands draw patterns on the lower of her back as hers cup my face. My mouth tingles and my stomach flutters as Lizzies lips lick with mine again and again.

As we both pull back panting I begin to laugh. Lizzie frowns at me confused. "I just remembered when we were on the interview that people were shipping us omg." I grin taking out my phone once again and hopping onto Instagram. Lizzie laughs a little as well before moving closer to me and watching my phone.

"Omg look at that one." I smirk as someone had put Lizzies face on Kendall's body that I was kissing. Lizzie rolls over and laughs hard at it making me laugh even more. "And omg look there's an edit of us." She laughs pressing on the video of Lizzie and I. "Wow people are a little crazy." I grin again as we scroll through the edits and photos of us. "Mm." Lizzie agrees laughing hard.

After about 20 minutes of going through edits and other things I turn off my phone and face Lizzie. She pouts. "I'm hungry when's our MacDonalds  going to arrive." She asks her american accent loud and clear. I shrug before standing. I grab my phone and click on Spotify connecting it to my speakers in my roof.

"What are you doing skye ?" Lizzie asks curiously. Suddenly music starts playing from the ceiling and she jumps a little laughing at the shock. "Care to dance ?" I giggle taking her hand and leading her into the living room.

She laughs as I twirl her around the kitchen giving her the occasional kiss on the cheek. "I'm.so.out.of.breath." Lizzie pants as we dance around the room. I just laugh and pull her close to me. Her hands on my waist and mine hanging gently around her neck. The music slows to a quiet song as we dance together our eyes not breaking contact.

"You know as soon as you walked into the trailer last month I knew you were special." Lizzie whispers. "Ew that was cringy." She whispers again laughing a little. I smirk. "Only a little." I whisper back making her punch my arm gently. "Shut up." She rolls her eyes. My pupils dilate as I we lock eyes once again silence filling the room. The only sound was the dim music and the sound of our breath.

Lizzie moves closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder still swaying gently to the beat of the song. "This is nice." She whispers. I nod feeling her hair under my chin. "We should do this every week." She giggles making me smile. I nod. "We should." I reply gently kissing her neck.

"Skye." Lizzie whispers after a few minutes of silence. I open my eyes as I had closed them while we danced. "Mm what's up." I whisper back. "I'm going to go toilet." She giggles making me laugh. I pull back from her and nod pointing towards the bathroom. "Ok it's just up there." I grin giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before checking my phone on the whereabouts of our food.

As Lizzie makes her way to the toilet I sit on a chair and smile my body still tingling in all different places. Suddenly the doorbell goes and my eyes widen before realising it must be the food.

I stand up and head to the front door unlocking it my face still set in a grin. But as I opened the door my face dropped and my phone clattered to the floor....

~hey everyone sorry for being absent for so long I just really had to focus on school and my mental health aha so I hope u like this chapter so yeh...I'll try to update more but I don't know.~